Windows 10: don,t know stop my pc on windows 10 restarting now and again erro code is 70368744177664,2

Discus and support don,t know stop my pc on windows 10 restarting now and again erro code is 70368744177664,2 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by adamjarred, Apr 29, 2020.

1. don,t know stop my pc on windows 10 restarting now and again erro code is 70368744177664,2

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    - <System>
    <Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />
    <EventID>41</EventID>
    <Version>6</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>63</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000400000000002</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2020-04-28T16:20:41.077983000Z" />
    <EventRecordID>28695</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />
    <Channel>System</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-SI9DH9P</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data Name="BugcheckCode">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter1">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter2">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter3">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckParameter4">0x0</Data>
    <Data Name="SleepInProgress">0</Data>
    <Data Name="PowerButtonTimestamp">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BootAppStatus">0</Data>
    <Data Name="Checkpoint">0</Data>
    <Data Name="ConnectedStandbyInProgress">false</Data>
    <Data Name="SystemSleepTransitionsToOn">0</Data>
    <Data Name="CsEntryScenarioInstanceId">0</Data>
    <Data Name="BugcheckInfoFromEFI">false</Data>
    <Data Name="CheckpointStatus">0</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

adamjarred, Apr 29, 2020

2. (70368744177664),(2)

Hi, my PC restarts by it self with out any warning, Sometimes it is more than once a day and other times it could take up to two weeks before restarting by it self.

In the event viewer I found the following code:

(70368744177664),(2).

I tired to Google it, but none of the search results offered a real solution.

This is not a gaming PC, it is used for regular home office applications and internet browsing.

Any suggestions please?

FranzKersten, Apr 29, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 29, 2020
  4. don,t know stop my pc on windows 10 restarting now and again erro code is 70368744177664,2

Windows 10 startmenu and Cortana don´t work with mandatory profile

In this case, we strongly suggest that you create a new admin profile and disable the default profile. To do this, please follow these steps.

1.Insert the Windows 10 Release Preview Installation Disc and restart the computer (If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.) If you do not have a disc create one from this link on another
    computer:

2. Click on Repair your System.

3. Click on command prompt

4. Type the command below and press enter.

net user Administrator /active:yes

Restart the computer to login to admin account.

Note: Disable the built-in account after performing the troubleshooting using command:

net user administrator /active:no

Method 2:

Try creating new user account after enabling then admin account.

Follow the steps below:

• In search, type User Account.

• Select manage another account.

• Select Add a new user in this PC account.

• Click on Add someone else to this PC and follow the onscreen instructions.

Keep us updated.

Richard tie, Apr 29, 2020
Thema:

don,t know stop my pc on windows 10 restarting now and again erro code is 70368744177664,2

1. don,t know stop my pc on windows 10 restarting now and again erro code is 70368744177664,2 - Similar Threads - don stop restarting

2. why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?: Recently, one of my devices got activated bitlocke security do to a Windows update. That lead me to search for my bitloke unlock key, I know where I should get it, but when I make two-step verification, I get stoked in to the SMS code that Microsoft spouses to send me to my...
  3. why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why i don´t get the verification code to my cellphone?: Recently, one of my devices got activated bitlocke security do to a Windows update. That lead me to search for my bitloke unlock key, I know where I should get it, but when I make two-step verification, I get stoked in to the SMS code that Microsoft spouses to send me to my...
  4. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: I ran Memory diagnostic tool and selected the extended mode and at 21 % it got stuck for some hours I didn`t look at the clock how many hours have passed. After it finished the first test and got stuck again at 21%.It is a ram memory problem or a storage memory?Dump 1...
  5. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: I ran Memory diagnostic tool and selected the extended mode and at 21 % it got stuck for some hours I didn`t look at the clock how many hours have passed. After it finished the first test and got stuck again at 21%.It is a ram memory problem or a storage memory?Dump 1...
  6. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: Dump 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-laptop-because-it/49abb3da-bfae-4e8b-a304-a8cd86abc346
  7. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a...: Dump 3 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-what-to-do-with-my-laptop-because-it/49abb3da-bfae-4e8b-a304-a8cd86abc346
  8. My PC has internet, but windows don`t recognize my adapter.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My PC has internet, but windows don`t recognize my adapter.: Hi. I have Windows 10 x64. I always update my windows (every week). Today I decided to install pulse for a work matter, and installed Docker. I uninstalled both of the programs, but now windows don`t recognize my ethernet adapter. I wish I could put an image in this post....
  9. (70368744177664),(2) Unexpected Restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    (70368744177664),(2) Unexpected Restart: i left my laptop unattended for a few minutes and suddenly it shut down. i checked the event viewer and found out about the critical event. its an INSPIRON 7577 gaming laptoop and ive had it for several months and this is the first time that it has happened ever. im hoping it...
  10. Kernel-Power (70368744177664),(2)

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Kernel-Power (70368744177664),(2): Good Day, My computer is rebooting randomly. I have searched the web for solutions, but I have failed to fix the problem. Please help. I uploaded my system logs: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgOA5CRz9rwKjECnWWKaeKUudd8a Below is the error message for the power failure:...