Windows 10: Donating a Win 10 Box to a Charity

Discus and support Donating a Win 10 Box to a Charity in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi All,I'm going to donate a computer to a Opportunity Shop-charity with legit Win 10 & Office 2019. I have the Product Keys, dymo-taped onto the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RichardForrester1, Aug 4, 2021.

1. Donating a Win 10 Box to a Charity

Hi All,I'm going to donate a computer to a Opportunity Shop-charity with legit Win 10 & Office 2019. I have the Product Keys, dymo-taped onto the inside of the box.These are linked to my Microsoft account.I'm doing this because my Win 10 box ISN'T upgradable to Win 11, so I plan on buying a newer box that CAN upgrade to Win 11. This way, someone will have use of my machine for a couple of years until Microsoft stops supporting Win 10,How do I remove myself as admin, but still leave the software installed, so that when the Op Shop sells the computer, the new owner can use the software that

:)

RichardForrester1, Aug 4, 2021

2. Granting Parental Approval Asking for US Charity Donation

Hi there,

I am trying to set up my 11 year old son's new Windows laptop. I am trying to grant parental approval but it asks me to provide a $0.50 charity donation with an American credit card and address. As I live in the UK I can't provide this.

Can't imagine I am the only person in this situation.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Martin

[ Moved From: Office / My account, billing and sign-in / Windows 10 / Office 365 Home ]

MartinGleave, Aug 4, 2021
  3. Where can I send a Nokia 1600b phone to be donated?

The problem with donating the phone it is hard locked to NET10, So it must be flashed.

Can I send to Nokia authorized Service center for donation for charity? The Nokia service center may be allowed to flash the phone if you are donating the cell phone to charity without violating Net10/tracfone agreement.

What is the nearest authorized center that will do this for free? I live in Indiana.

Otherwise, I just going to donate it to the senior center and they send it of to a shop that does somethings. Do not know if they can flash the phone.

Nokia, Ought to step up, instead of recycling (destroying the phone). They ought to have a place to send locked phone for donation to charity.

Message Edited by on 18-May-2008 06:27 PM

gpatrick900, Aug 4, 2021
  4. CHa3 Win User

Donating a Win 10 Box to a Charity

Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation

Hi,

I just donated (or, more accurately, was forced to donate) 50 cents to verify that I am an adult. How much of that 50 cents is actually donated to charity?

CHa3, Aug 4, 2021
Thema:

Donating a Win 10 Box to a Charity

1. Donating a Win 10 Box to a Charity - Similar Threads - Donating Box Charity

2. Donating old spare PC to Charity: Q: Best way to ensure deleted financial files can't be...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Donating old spare PC to Charity: Q: Best way to ensure deleted financial files can't be...: After Christmas, I'm thinking of donating an old spare PC to Charity. What's the best way to ensure 'deleted' sensitive financial, health files etc., can't be recovered with a Utility Suspect it's not enough to just Empty the Waste Bin? On Youtube, I saw an ad for a...
  3. Donating old spare PC to Charity: Q: Best way to ensure deleted financial files can't be...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Donating old spare PC to Charity: Q: Best way to ensure deleted financial files can't be...: After Christmas, I'm thinking of donating an old spare PC to Charity. What's the best way to ensure 'deleted' sensitive financial, health files etc., can't be recovered with a Utility Suspect it's not enough to just Empty the Waste Bin. On Youtube, I saw an ad for a...
  4. Donating old spare PC to Charity: Q: Best way to ensure deleted financial files can't be...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Donating old spare PC to Charity: Q: Best way to ensure deleted financial files can't be...: After Christmas, I'm thinking of donating an old spare PC to Charity. What's the best way to ensure 'deleted' sensitive financial, health files etc., can't be recovered with a Utility Suspect it's not enough to just Empty the Waste Bin. On Youtube, I saw an ad for a...
  5. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

in Windows 10 Support
    Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?: Hi all, This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing to do. I've asked this in the past, but I thought things may have changed. Thank you. 166524
  6. Donating PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Donating PC: I plan to give away my PC, but want to remove all personal data before ding so, including the connection to OneDrive. Best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/donating-pc/118d7f87-1257-4007-8cb9-e9dc5d229bec
  7. SEARCH BOX IN WIN 10

in Cortana
    SEARCH BOX IN WIN 10: SEARCH TAB DOES NOT PERMIT FILTERING BY FILE SIZE, DATE, ETC. I CAN MAKE IT APPEAR BY TYPING > INOT THE SEARCH FIELD, BUT THE SEARCH TAB DISAPPEARS AFTER I EXIT. I HAVE TO TYPE THE > SYMBOL EVERY TIME....
  8. Charity: Best OS for

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Charity: Best OS for: Hello everyone! Our company wants to send a few old laptops to Kenya for Charity and we wanted to know what Microsoft OS would be best? Preferably Windows 10! < what upgrades would be needed to update this. (Planning to buy SSD and bigger Ram) DELL Latitude D620 Laptop...
  9. X Box Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    X Box Win 10: Can I safely remove all x box apps from win 10 Home??? 128913
  10. win 10 search box

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win 10 search box: My search box on windows 10 disappears when i click on it to search https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/win-10-search-box/268cfcf8-26e2-4daf-8ab8-5831de3e9f00

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Tracfone Agreement