Windows 10: Donating my PC to a club

Discus and support Donating my PC to a club in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to donate my PC to a social club of which I am a member. I can delete all files and do a Factory Reset and so on, but what do I do about... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by alancsears, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Donating my PC to a club

I want to donate my PC to a social club of which I am a member. I can delete all files and do a Factory Reset and so on, but what do I do about installing Windows 10 on it and how much does it cost?

:)

alancsears, Aug 9, 2021

2. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Aug 9, 2021
  3. Xbox clubs don't work

Hey there,
    TooManyTurtle

Are you able to go to
    account.xbox.com
    and sign into your account, then:

• Click onto your name,
    • Navigate to Xbox Settings,
    • Navigate to Privacy settings,
    • Then check if there are any settings that are preventing you from joining clubs.
    After you have done this, please try again on the console or on the app, and hopefully it will allow you to join clubs.

If it does not allow you to join clubs, here are some more questions:

• Does it allow you to create a club?
    • What is the club your trying to join?
    • Have you been banned/blocked from the club - they are able to block you even if you haven't been in the club before, so check with Admins?
    • What privileges did you change before, before this started?
    Regards,

Nathan Roberts (SunkNath), Aug 9, 2021
  4. Donating my PC to a club

unable to join clubs on PC and xbox

Hi Arbyfig,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Are you using parent or child account to make changes?

If you are using parent account, we would suggest you to check Communications & Multiplayer section and make sure that joining multiplayer games is set Allow. Also kindly refer to articles mentioned below for more details.

1. Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.
    2. Join a club.

If you are using child account, kindly refer to
    Change your child’s Xbox privacy and online safety settings

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes or No.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Manjunath_H, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Donating my PC to a club

1. Donating my PC to a club - Similar Threads - Donating club

2. Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop: I have an old Acer Aspire Timeline X laptop that is currently running Windows 7 SP1, I'd like to donate it to a family in need however it is currently running Windows 7, Is there any way to update it to Windows 10 for free? Since I am giving it away I do not want to incur any...
  3. Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 to 10 conversion for a Charitable Donation Laptop: I have an old Acer Aspire Timeline X laptop that is currently running Windows 7 SP1, I'd like to donate it to a family in need however it is currently running Windows 7, Is there any way to update it to Windows 10 for free? Since I am giving it away I do not want to incur any...
  4. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...: I am with the University of Washington and the elementary school is Negril Primary in Jamaica. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...
  5. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...

How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...: I am with the University of Washington and the elementary school is Negril Primary in Jamaica. How can I find someone to talk to about donating computers to a school in Jamaica in-need?...
  6. Setting up donated laptop

Setting up donated laptop: Received a laptop from a school program that had been donated by a local company. The laptop has been reset. Select US and US keyboard, skip 2nd keyboard and then enter local network password. It then ask for a company email. I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 10 and loaded...
  7. Setting up donated laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up donated laptop: Received a laptop from a school program that had been donated by a local company. The laptop has been reset. Select US and US keyboard, skip 2nd keyboard and then enter local network password. It then ask for a company email. I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 10 and loaded...
  8. Setting up donated laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. RESETTING Windows 10 device b4 donation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RESETTING Windows 10 device b4 donation: Resetting W10 home prior to donation.Hi, can anyone advise me:- Do I hve to be on-line when I reset or can this be done offline? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-windows-10-device-b4-donation/f3fef89e-bb7d-4d3d-bb21-bdfc2ffcb7ba
  10. RESETTING Windows 10 device b4 donation

RESETTING Windows 10 device b4 donation: Resetting W10 home prior to donation.Hi, can anyone advise me:- Do I hve to be on-line when I reset or can this be done offline? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-windows-10-device-b4-donation/f3fef89e-bb7d-4d3d-bb21-bdfc2ffcb7ba