Windows 10: Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

Discus and support Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NiceAndShy, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

Hi all,

This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing to do.

I've asked this in the past, but I thought things may have changed.

Thank you.

:)

NiceAndShy, Oct 17, 2020
  2. AdamMull Win User

Donated Computer

A Friend Gave me an HP desktop with windows 7 professional on it. It was donated and she didn't need it anymore she got a laptop. The company that donates this computer provided the login credentials, the issue is you can log in but everything is blocked
    by the administrator and you can't do anything. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

AdamMull, Oct 17, 2020
  3. CHa3 Win User
    Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation

Hi,

I just donated (or, more accurately, was forced to donate) 50 cents to verify that I am an adult. How much of that 50 cents is actually donated to charity?

4. caperjack Win User

Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

Prep for Donating My Computer

If you did real sensitive stuff, like banking and other very important things with your computer, then I suggest you take the hdd out and smash it up ,donate it with out the hdd...100% safest way

caperjack, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

1. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums? - Similar Threads - Donations possible donate

2. Local Account for Computer to be Donated or Sold

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Local Account for Computer to be Donated or Sold: I have an old PC on which I have installed a fresh copy of the latest Windows 10 (Version 2004 OS Build 19041.450) while connected to my Microsoft account, and I have run a utility to securely erase all unused space on the disk. I plan to donate or sell the PC, and I...
  3. Donating PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Donating PC: I plan to give away my PC, but want to remove all personal data before ding so, including the connection to OneDrive. Best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/donating-pc/118d7f87-1257-4007-8cb9-e9dc5d229bec
  4. Securely donate CPU time with Windows Sandbox

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Securely donate CPU time with Windows Sandbox: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jenmsft [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fwal7m/securely_donate_cpu_time_with_windows_sandbox/
  5. Need help prepping old computer for donation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help prepping old computer for donation: I have an old Gateway MT6707 laptop. It started life with Windows Vista. It's been through every new version of Windows, to include Windows 10 Home. Microsoft surprised me by installing it overnight back when they were giving it away. A couple of years ago, I gave it a new...
  6. How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to eliminate an equip that is going to be donated of an account: May I eliminate an SurfTab Wintron twin 10.1 from my Microsoft account in order to give this equipe to a friend. I bought this laptop/tablet with W10 incorporated, it is a w10 , it is therefore a W10 OEM. I would appreciate any help on topics on permissions and on thechnical...
  7. Delete contents of Word and Excel so computer can be donated.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Delete contents of Word and Excel so computer can be donated.: My father passed away and has an HP TouchSmart computer. He was almost blind and the computer was very helpful for him. I want to donate it to The University of Colorado Anshutz Vision Center so someone can benefit from it. I watched numerous Utube videos on how to erase the...
  8. Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation: Hi, I just donated (or, more accurately, was forced to donate) 50 cents to verify that I am an adult. How much of that 50 cents is actually donated to charity?...
  9. Prep for Donating My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Prep for Donating My Computer: What can I do to protect myself before donating my computer? *Smile 48195
  10. Something is "donating" directories to me.

in Windows 10 Support
    Something is "donating" directories to me.: Also see my previous post: File Explorer has become a real mess - Windows 10 Forums Windows seems to have added to the mess! All of a sudden something (I suspect File Explorer due to its earlier bad behavior) creates and leaves empty directories all over my directory...