Windows 10: Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

Discus and support Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NiceAndShy, Oct 17, 2020.

1. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

Hi all,

This community has become a very important and integral part of my life. Knowing this, I feel like making a donation would be the right thing to do.

I've asked this in the past, but I thought things may have changed.

Thank you.

:)

NiceAndShy, Oct 17, 2020
  2. AdamMull Win User

Donated Computer

A Friend Gave me an HP desktop with windows 7 professional on it. It was donated and she didn't need it anymore she got a laptop. The company that donates this computer provided the login credentials, the issue is you can log in but everything is blocked
    by the administrator and you can't do anything. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you in advance.

AdamMull, Oct 17, 2020
  3. CHa3 Win User
    Age Verification - 50 Cent Donation

Hi,

I just donated (or, more accurately, was forced to donate) 50 cents to verify that I am an adult. How much of that 50 cents is actually donated to charity?

4. caperjack Win User

Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

Prep for Donating My Computer

If you did real sensitive stuff, like banking and other very important things with your computer, then I suggest you take the hdd out and smash it up ,donate it with out the hdd...100% safest way

caperjack, Oct 17, 2020
Thema:

Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums?

1. Donations: Is it possible to donate to Tenforums? - Similar Threads - Donations possible donate

2. Setting up donated laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setting up donated laptop: Received a laptop from a school program that had been donated by a local company. The laptop has been reset. Select US and US keyboard, skip 2nd keyboard and then enter local network password. It then ask for a company email. I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 10 and loaded...
  3. Setting up donated laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting up donated laptop: Received a laptop from a school program that had been donated by a local company. The laptop has been reset. Select US and US keyboard, skip 2nd keyboard and then enter local network password. It then ask for a company email. I downloaded a fresh copy of windows 10 and loaded...
  4. Setting up donated laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Donating my PC to a club

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Donating my PC to a club: I want to donate my PC to a social club of which I am a member. I can delete all files and do a Factory Reset and so on, but what do I do about installing Windows 10 on it and how much does it cost?...
  6. donate device

donate device: What should I do because I want to donate this laptop to charity but I don't want them to steal my personal information of my business which is confidential. What is the confidential-est way to do this and how? I am not good with tech so you will have to run me through...
  7. Preparing to donate old computer

Preparing to donate old computer: I have purchased a new computer and want to know if I clean delete all personal information from the older one, will it have any impact on the new computer?...
  8. Donating PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    Donating PC: I plan to give away my PC, but want to remove all personal data before ding so, including the connection to OneDrive. Best way to do it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/donating-pc/118d7f87-1257-4007-8cb9-e9dc5d229bec
  9. Prep for Donating My Computer

in Windows 10 Support
    Prep for Donating My Computer: What can I do to protect myself before donating my computer? *Smile 48195
  10. Something is "donating" directories to me.

in Windows 10 Support
    Something is "donating" directories to me.: Also see my previous post: File Explorer has become a real mess - Windows 10 Forums Windows seems to have added to the mess! All of a sudden something (I suspect File Explorer due to its earlier bad behavior) creates and leaves empty directories all over my directory...