Windows 10: Done Clean Instal Now "Please Wait" And "Restart" Backgrounds Grey

Discus and support Done Clean Instal Now "Please Wait" And "Restart" Backgrounds Grey in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Did a clean install of the latest version of Windows 10 and changed the login background and desktop colours, all ok. However I now find on "restarts"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mike888, Jun 2, 2021.

1. mike888 Win User

Done Clean Instal Now "Please Wait" And "Restart" Backgrounds Grey

Did a clean install of the latest version of Windows 10 and changed the login background and desktop colours, all ok. However I now find on "restarts" and "please Wait" messages with the spinning circles they now have a grey /blackish background instead of the usual blue background. Before I started changing the colours etc all was ok, I had the blue background ! Can someone advise me as to how I can get the blue colour back ? Thanks.

:)

mike888, Jun 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 2, 2021
  3. Clean Install Workaround for Vista

You may remember this news story on techPowerUp! a couple of days ago relating to the lack of clean installs when using the Upgrade Editions of Vista, which required an old OS to be installed. However, Paul Thurrott has managed to find a workaround for this issue, which ironically lets users do a clean install Vista without any previous version of Windows, albeit a little tedious. Here are the steps:
    • Boot from the Windows Vista Upgrade DVD as normal
    • When prompted for a product code, leave this blank
    • Select the version of Vista you have purchased and let Vista install
    • When you boot to your desktop for the first time, run the Vista setup from Windows
    • This time enter your product key
    • When asked whether you want to do an Upgrade of Custom install, select custom and choose a clean install
    • Windows will now install for a second time and you should be able to activate it
    Remember, these steps are only advised for use in order to achieve a clean install of Vista, it is only legal to use the upgrade editions if you have previously purchased the appropriate version of Windows.

Source: DailyTech

Jimmy 2004, Jun 2, 2021
  4. swat354 Win User

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Jun 2, 2021
Thema:

1. Done Clean Instal Now "Please Wait" And "Restart" Backgrounds Grey - Similar Threads - Done Clean Instal

2. Background apps toggle is greyed out - Please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Background apps toggle is greyed out - Please help: [ATTACH] Does anybody know why this is? I am logged in as a administrator https://preview.redd.it/cjyn299p8du81.jpg?width=953&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=bce80e526efa83d4b5c61faae454fb8763abe2fa submitted by /u/mymanbossman69 [link] [comments]...
  3. Just done a clean install and now my M.2 is gone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just done a clean install and now my M.2 is gone: i had a dual boot and had to do a clean install of windows on my SSD and when i got into the partitions the M.2 wasn't shown, it doesn't show in disk management or bios. But it says samsung 970 evo in the post screen submitted by /u/Lexahh [link] [comments]...
  4. Windows 10 restart stuck at "Please wait" loop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 restart stuck at "Please wait" loop: When i tried to restart my laptop, it always stuck on please wait, the ring just keeps spinning, never ends, its not a big problem, but its just disturbing, i have to force shut down my laptop everytime when i wanted to restart...
  5. Just done a clean install of W10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Just done a clean install of W10: I have just done a clean install of Windows 10 pro and when I open Macrium reflect i find that my SSD drive, which I use purely for the O/S, has been split into four partitions. Does anyone know why this would be please. I would have thought that doing the clean install...
  6. Restart computer now or wait one hour.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Restart computer now or wait one hour.: Hello everybody, I keep getting Windows will update. Restart computed now or wait one hour. How can I stop it. Don Cole 141857
  7. Clean Install done elsewhere-not owners wireless network

Clean Install done elsewhere-not owners wireless network: Following the tutorial https://www.windowsphoneinfo.com/threads/clean-install-windows-10.246/ This friend's MSI cr620 laptop was previously on Win 10 1511 so its activated and a local account was used then. The AU would not install and he had Win7 clean installed. Now its...
  8. Clean install now possible?

Clean install now possible?: Hi Guys, I upgraded from Windows 8 Pro to Windows 10 Pro using the Media Creation Tool method. Can I now follow Brink's tutorial for a clean install, or did I have to use the Get Windows 10 App for a clean install to work? 10181
  9. Clean install now?

Clean install now?: My system (W7 64) is badly in need of a clean install but I was waiting until next month to do it with W10. However, it is quickly becoming unusable so I am wondering about doing it immediately - with the preview (I already use preview W10 on my laptop). However, the FAQ...
  10. Clean install advice please

Clean install advice please: I upgraded my laptops a few weeks ago and, today, I've upgraded my Desktop PC. Before I start adding the programs I need, I'm wondering about doing a clean install rather than waiting for weeks and starting all over again. My main concern is that when I installed Windows...