Windows 10: Done with Windows 10 and the new Lenovo Yoga, Thanks Everyone.

Discus and support Done with Windows 10 and the new Lenovo Yoga, Thanks Everyone. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; So I've had the Lenovo Yoga 3 14 with Windows 10 Home preinstalled for a week now. Used it a lot, loaded 90% of the programs I use on it and I just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by edwar, Sep 12, 2015.

1. edwar Win User

Done with Windows 10 and the new Lenovo Yoga, Thanks Everyone.

So I've had the Lenovo Yoga 3 14 with Windows 10 Home preinstalled for a week now. Used it a lot, loaded 90% of the programs I use on it and I just can't deal with certain aspects of the notebook or Windows 10.

One big thing is it's the Home version of Windows and with the Home version you can't really turn off the Windows Auto Update system. Also what is with MS and not including Games on the system (Games that don't need a monthly/yearly subscription and don't have Adds in them)?

As for the notebook itself it was slower than my 4 year old Dell Latitude E6420. Hard drive (SSD) is only 256GBs and 20GBs of that is used by the system restore feature. Another 25GBs was used by a separate partition holding some driver files and the McAfee program which totaled to about 1GB (+/-) of space used. It isn't that light and I was planning on using as a tablet also but it is a little big for that.

So I have reset the system and I'll be returning it to Best Buy today.

I want to thank all the members of this forum for the help given to me and the tutorials provided, Especially Brink.

I might be back in the future if and when I actually need a new notebook and that new notebook has the Pro version of Windows.

:)

edwar, Sep 12, 2015

2. Unresponsive touchsreen after windows 10 Upgrade lenovo yoga 300

SOLVED

Hello folks

I too have had a nightmare trying to get Windows 10 64bit running on the Lenovo Yoga 300-11IBY but i have cracked it thanks to DRP downloads and 1 touchscreen download and now i have a fully functioning laptop/tablet with full AUTOROTATION

Download Lenovo YOGA 300-11IBY laptop drivers for Windows 10 x64

Products :: laptops and netbooks :: yoga series :: yoga 300 11iby :: downloads :: ds104064 contentdetail

These above links are all i used and it is finally able to change from laptop to tablet with full touchscreen access

I hope this will help all of you out there but i must also mention that this was from a fresh clean install

Good luck everyone................... The Wizard..

dragonmaster5364, Sep 12, 2015
  3. AboobackerAmani, Sep 12, 2015
Thema:

Done with Windows 10 and the new Lenovo Yoga, Thanks Everyone.

1. Done with Windows 10 and the new Lenovo Yoga, Thanks Everyone. - Similar Threads - Done Lenovo Yoga

2. Lenovo Yoga with Windows 10 Web Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lenovo Yoga with Windows 10 Web Camera: I found a problem with my Web Camera. It's not working. I use Google camera test and the result is "your webcam is being used or blocked by another application. To start your webcam, you must temporarily close that application." But I cant find this application. Can someone...
  3. Lenovo introduces new Yoga consumer laptops running Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Lenovo introduces new Yoga consumer laptops running Windows 10: Lenovo has introduced its latest lineup of Yoga consumer laptops, designed for bingeing videos, enjoying summer’s hottest tunes or creating content in a fully-equipped multimedia experience. You’ll find in them powerful Windows 10 performance and a...
  4. Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera

Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera: My Lenovo Yoga Window's 10 camera is just black - no picture to be taken. I've tried trouble shooting per device guides but no luck. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-windows-10-camera/6bfbd122-715e-4066-8e50-bcfc2a431efd
  5. Lenovo Yoga webcam

Lenovo Yoga webcam: I am at a loss!....Webcam will not turn on lenovo yoga......Been through security software, lenovo software and microsoft drivers etc plus the obvious toggle button. Any ideas would be welcome before the machine goes through the window!!!!! :-......I wonder if an update has...
  6. Lenovo Yoga Keyboard

Lenovo Yoga Keyboard: My new computer keyboard is not lighting up. Is there anything I can do to get it to come on? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-keyboard/87327186-bd96-46fa-8a3d-d29139942ea6
  7. BSOD on Lenovo Yoga

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on Lenovo Yoga: Hi, I've got a BSOD with two different error messages: Unexpected_Store_Exception, and Critical Process Died. I downloaded the diagnostic tool and the compressed file is attached. Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer.
  8. Lenovo Yoga 920

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lenovo Yoga 920: I've had my Yoga 920 for about 7 months. For some reason about 2 weeks ago my finger print scanner stopped scanning. As well, when I tried to restore it, Windows Hello blocked the option from me. How can this be resolved?...
  9. Locked out of Lenovo Yoga 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Locked out of Lenovo Yoga 10: Hi. I have been locked out of my Lenovo Yoga Windows 10 laptop. I cannot enter with my fingerprint scan, password or pin. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/locked-out-of-lenovo-yoga-10/b5e2a748-1f3c-48c5-bcda-b9442fb10b79
  10. brightness on lenovo yoga

in Windows 10 Customization
    brightness on lenovo yoga: Hi I cant change/adjust the brightness on my Lenovo yoga after updating my laptop. Please help. I have tried going to monitor/general pnp/ uninstall, install and sstill not working - also tried to uninstall update- that also didn't work....