Windows 10: Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Discus and support Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken. Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZAFAR SIDDIQI, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Hello,

My MS Dongle of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 got broken.

Is there any chance I can make use of this Keyboard and mouse in future.

Thanks,

Zafar Siddiqi

:)

ZAFAR SIDDIQI, Mar 18, 2020
  2. Jati_RV Win User

Replacement USB dongle for Wireless Keyboard 850

Hello!

I have a MS Wireless Keyboard 850 and my dongle got broken, where can I order a replacement dongle for it?

Thanks in advance

Jati_RV, Mar 18, 2020
  3. jlccsi Win User
    Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850

I have a MS keyboard 850 and wish to add a MS mouse using just one dongle. Can I purchased a Wireless MS Mouse 1000, or a different MS mouse, and pair it to the keyboard dongle?

jlccsi, Mar 18, 2020
  4. leroyjoe Win User

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I have are in good shape. I hear that it can be and it can't be.

Thanks for the your advise

* Moved from garage

* Original title: dongle-microsoft

leroyjoe, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850

1. Dongle Broken of MS Wireless Keyboard and Mouse 850 - Similar Threads - Dongle Broken Wireless

2. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction: This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department. I keep getting an notification that the USB cannot recognize due to malfunction. Please Help Me!...
  3. Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?

Broken dongle for keyboard and mouse. Can I buy a replacement dongle?: broken Microsoft dongle, can it be replaced or do I need to get a new keyboard and mouse and a wireless dongle. Because the keyboard and mouse that I have are in good shape. I hear that it can be and it can't be. Thanks for the your advise * Moved from garage * Original...
  4. Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000

Wireless keyboard 850 and wireless mouse 1000: Both my wireless keyboard and mouse have stopped working. I think it might be the USB dongle but cannot figure out how or why and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-keyboard-850-and-wireless-mouse-1000/5a776a29-f0b4-4aae-a24e-b7ff83f2e0ed
  5. MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?

MS Keyboard & Mouse + Bluetooth Dongle?: I bought an MS Sculpt Mouse a ergonomic keyboard they each came with their own Bluetooth Dongle. Is there a way to use only 1 dongle or can I some how use Bluetooth directly without any dongle? TIA Gary...
  6. Broken mouse dongle

Broken mouse dongle: Hello, I have a microsoft arc wireless mouse model 1349 and have been using it for a few years now. One day the dongle stopped working. I tried to fix the problem, but nothing worked. I read in forums that some microsoft mouses are permanently bound to their USB reciever...
  7. mouse and keyboard dongle

mouse and keyboard dongle: hi,i have a model 3000 mouse and keyboard that lost my dongle.can i connect it to bluetooth on a computer?should i buy a new one?give me a recipe.thank you for your support...
  8. microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is

microsoft wireless 850 keyboard not working but mouse is: All of the sudden the keyboard stop working one day. I tried deleting and re installing the drivers, changing batteries and still nothing. Mouse works just fine but keyboard wont' type at all. I have a Surface Pro 3 and you would think that both being microsoft products there...
  9. Wireless keyboard 850 not working

Wireless keyboard 850 not working: My wireless keyboard 850 model 1455 has stopped working. A pop up menu from microsoft asked me to update my keyboard. I clicked the link to microsoft and downloaded the update and ran the program. Immediately after finishing to run the program my keyboard stopped working. I...
  10. MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850

MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850: THERE ARE 2 LED LIGHTS ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT SIDE OF MY MICROSOFT WIRELESS KEYBOARD 850.THEY ARE NEVER ON AND I NEVER KNOW WHEN MY CAPS LOCK IS ON. HOW CAN I FIX IT?...