Windows 10: DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

Discus and support DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department. I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HelpMePleaseNY, Feb 14, 2020.

1. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

This is my 2nd Purchase and both did the same error. This item is not even 2 months old, and this was purchased by our Procurement Department.

I keep getting an notification that the USB cannot recognize due to malfunction. Please Help Me!

:)

HelpMePleaseNY, Feb 14, 2020
  2. toddmo Win User

Logitech wireless keyboard / mouse hangs

Problems

• Intermittent nature
    • The mouse will often hang (won't move)
    • The keyboard will often not type
    • Sometimes, the keys get saved up and come out later all at once, and sometimes they never come out
    • The mouse seems to have difficulty traveling to the top left of the screen.

Equipment

• Dell Precision M3800 Laptop
    • Windows 10 Professional operating system
    • Logitech wireless keyboard (K270)
    • Logitech wireless mouse (M185). They came in the same box / use the same dongle.
    • "Plugable USB 3.0" docking station that runs the DisplayLink software. It has two monitors attached to it, one by DVI and the other by HDMI. It's plugged into the laptop by USB.

Troubleshooting Steps Taken

• Wired keyboard and wired mouse work great.
    • When wireless was plugged in, it was in a USB port on the laptop itself, not the docking station
    • I rerouted the monitors to plug directly into the laptop (take this docking station out of the equation). So far the wireless keyboard/mouse are not malfunctioning. This seems to indicate that the docking station is a necessary component to reproduce the problem). But I have to give it 1-2 days to make sure because the problem is intermittent.

Question

What would be a good first choice for a fix I can try that won't hurt anything (update a driver...where?)?

toddmo, Feb 14, 2020
  3. How to pair a microsoft wireless keyboard to a microsoft mouse 5000 dongle

I have a Microsoft wireless mouse 5000.

Also have a set of Microsoft wireless mouse + keyboard 5000.

the dongle for the set broke. I would like to connect the wireless keyboard and mouse from the set to the dongle of the other Microsoft wireless mouse 5000. How do I do it?

Laura CeciliaAbad Zamora, Feb 14, 2020
  4. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

Microsoft wireless mouse/keyboard not recognized.

I bought a wireless mouse and keyboard package. Its the Microsoft wireless mouse 500 and the wireless comfort keyboard 5050. It worked great for a while, but I got a Windows 10 update, and all of a sudden when I plug in the usb, I get an error saying
    it has malfunctioned or Windows doesn't recognize it. I tried reinstalling the 'Microsoft Mouse and keyboard Center', but that didn't help. Any suggestions?

justindemars, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction

1. DONGLE for Wireless Keyboard and Mouse Malfunction - Similar Threads - DONGLE Wireless Keyboard

2. Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Broken USB dongle for Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse: My Microsoft usb has broken and its pairs both my wireless keyboard and mouse. Is it possible to get a new usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/broken-usb-dongle-for-microsoft-wireless-keyboard/dc064c6b-e909-40b0-8d44-d0df0a65586f
  3. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  4. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000: I have 2 sets of wireless keyboard & mouse 2000. is there anyway of buying new dongles for it? It would be a waste to thow it out. What other options are there. thank you...
  5. Dongles for wireless keyboard & mouse 2000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  7. Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle

Which mouse for wireless keyboard 850 usb dongle: Hi, I have microsoft set keyboard and mouse 850. Mouse is not working now so I would like to change it for new one but I do not want to fill another usb with second dongle. Does anybody know if there exist some mouse that is compatible with dongle from microsoft wireless...
  8. Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard

Connecting new dongle to wireless mouse and keyboard: I have a wireless Microsoft keyboard and mouse 900, my dongle ended up breaking fairly easily. I spoke with an agent online and she explained that all I needed to do was buy a replacement dongle, gave me the link to a new dongle with amazon, I bought it and now it’s...
  9. Malfunction of wireless mouse, device driver for keyboard

Malfunction of wireless mouse, device driver for keyboard: 1. My wireless mouse scrolls up and down in wrong direction even after resetting and disconnecting and reconnecting. The problem persists when I use the mouse in another PC. I am using windows 10. 2. I am using multimedia keyboard at the ps2 port. Multimedia functions of...
  10. Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle

Lost Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Wireless dongle: Hello team, I have lost the dongle that goes into my USB port to operate my Microsoft keyboard X878016-002 and mouse. How can I purchase a replacement?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. omputer malfuctions when plugging in a wireless mouse dongle