Windows 10: DONGLE

Discus and support DONGLE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; What is a USB Dongle https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/dongle/2d6f9b70-c9a7-4df1-8b86-227e3d1443b4 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IwannaGo2Heaven.., Sep 24, 2018.

1. DONGLE

What is a USB Dongle

:)

IwannaGo2Heaven.., Sep 24, 2018
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Dongle is working properly but showing no internet

Hi Monica,

Just to clarify, are you using a WiFi dongle to connect to the internet instead of the built in WiFi adapter of your device? Or are you using a desktop PC and is the WiFi dongle to connect to the internet? For now, what we can suggest is to follow all of
    the recommended troubleshooting steps on this article to resolve the issue. Be sure to click
    Show all to see all of the instructions. Please follow all of the recommended so we could troubleshoot further.

If the issue would still persist after doing all of the steps, please answer these questions:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • Were there any updates/changes to your device prior to the issue happening?

We'll be waiting for your updates.

Ian Ser, Sep 24, 2018
  3. Bluetooth dongle for desktop not recognized in Windows 10

Hi Miguel,

Thank you for updating us. Let me help you.

As a work around, I suggest you to run the following troubleshooting steps and check if it resolves the issue.

Hardware Troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Printer. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select
      Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to
      Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the
      view all option on the left panel

• Run the Hardware and devices.
    Check if it helps.

And also try connecting the dongle in a different system (If possible) and check if it detecting or not.

Please reply with the details and updated status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Sep 24, 2018
  4. RCoon Win User

DONGLE

USB dongle thingamajig

6 different makes and models? I don't believe the mice are the problem. It's either down to crappy interference between the dongle and the mouse, or a seriously strange surface.

RCoon, Sep 24, 2018
Thema:

DONGLE

1. DONGLE - Similar Threads - DONGLE

2. WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible: Hi,I have a TP-Link TL-WN725N adapter which I am unable to get to work on my Windows 11 environment running on an ARM chip. I purchased this because it was on the certified list of adapters for Windows 11Has anyone had any luck getting a USB WiFi adapter working with Windows...
  3. WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WIFI USB Dongle Windows 11 ARM64 compatible: Hi,I have a TP-Link TL-WN725N adapter which I am unable to get to work on my Windows 11 environment running on an ARM chip. I purchased this because it was on the certified list of adapters for Windows 11Has anyone had any luck getting a USB WiFi adapter working with Windows...
  4. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games: Hello Respected Team,I have been facing an issue for a couple of days. Whenever I leave my PC in an idle state when I am downloading something, my wifi dongle disconnects and shows "Connected, No internet". Then, when I plug it back in again, it works, but after some time,...
  5. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games: Hello Respected Team,I have been facing an issue for a couple of days. Whenever I leave my PC in an idle state when I am downloading something, my wifi dongle disconnects and shows "Connected, No internet". Then, when I plug it back in again, it works, but after some time,...
  6. My wifi dongle disconnects when i get afk while downloading games

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard: Sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle will not connect them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-quit-working-for-sculpt-keyboard/43563011-300a-4178-bc4c-7d38f7817108
  8. Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard

Dongle quit working for Sculpt Keyboard: Sculpt keyboard and mouse dongle will not connect them. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dongle-quit-working-for-sculpt-keyboard/43563011-300a-4178-bc4c-7d38f7817108
  9. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...
  10. Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS

Old usb arc mouse not working on either of 2 windows 11 machines - dongle is visible to the OS: Hi,We have an old arc mouse Surface Pro era, which had not been used since we updated to Windows 11.Here is system info:Mouse blue light is on with fresh batteries, but no cursor movement is visible on screen.Any thoughts or suggestions?...