Windows 10: Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

Discus and support Don't any have any permissions on my pc. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I don't have any permissions for some reason on my pc, Even though it says the account I log into is a administrator. I can't run things as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Skydoom324, Aug 18, 2019.

1. Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

Hello, I don't have any permissions for some reason on my pc, Even though it says the account I log into is a administrator. I can't run things as admin, I cant download anything, Can't access my disk drive without it saying access denied, And I can't even open task manager And it gives my a option to diagnose the issue but when I click it, It says error.

:)

Skydoom324, Aug 18, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 18, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 18, 2019
  4. Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

No permissions

Hi,

I would suggest you to right click on the user's folder for your profile and check if the permissions shows as "read only'. If this is the case, it might be causing the issue. In this case, I would suggest you to go to C:\User folder, right click on the
    folder with your username and follow these steps:

• Open the properties of the main user profile folder where the files are located (such as Documents, Pictures, etc).
    • Go to the Security tab and click Advanced.
    • Check the box at the bottom of this window. It is labeled "Replace all child object permissions with inheritable permissions from this object" and then click Ok.
    This does a one-time action that replaces the security on all the files/subfolders. It’s one-time, so you won’t find that box checked if you peek at it later. Try these steps and let us know the results for further assistance.

Bennet Martin, Aug 18, 2019
Thema:

Don't any have any permissions on my pc.

1. Don't any have any permissions on my pc. - Similar Threads - Don't permissions

2. Showing you don't have permission to view this file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Showing you don't have permission to view this file: Hi. I am getting the error "It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again" on the Windows explorer while trying to view photos in an internal Local disk D. Even the windows explorer does not show the thumbnails of the images....
  3. Showing you don't have permission to view this file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Showing you don't have permission to view this file: Hi. I am getting the error "It looks like you don't have permission to view this file. Check the permissions and try again" on the Windows explorer while trying to view photos in an internal Local disk D. Even the windows explorer does not show the thumbnails of the images....
  4. Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game: Hello there,I installed a game from a platform called Steam and I tried to launch but I am facing issues with this game, the other games that I do have are working normally. From what I read from the internet / Microsoft it is based on giving permission from properties >...
  5. Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game

Cannot write to game folder. You don't have write permission On a game: Hello there,I installed a game from a platform called Steam and I tried to launch but I am facing issues with this game, the other games that I do have are working normally. From what I read from the internet / Microsoft it is based on giving permission from properties >...
  6. Random You don't have permission to access this folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random You don't have permission to access this folder: I'm using Windows 11. My PC is setup with 2 accounts: My main administrator account and a second I use as a gaming frontend.My issue is that when I'm on my main account I randomly lose access to the files stored in the gaming user directory with a prompt saying 'You don't...
  7. Random You don't have permission to access this folder

Random You don't have permission to access this folder: I'm using Windows 11. My PC is setup with 2 accounts: My main administrator account and a second I use as a gaming frontend.My issue is that when I'm on my main account I randomly lose access to the files stored in the gaming user directory with a prompt saying 'You don't...
  8. I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file: Hi, I downloaded a powerpoint file from Skype recently. The file which was downloaded, doesn't open, and seems to have no contents. Furthermore I am unable to delete, move, change the name or basically do anything to this file. I seem to require administrator permission, but...
  9. I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file

I don't have permission to basically do ANYTHING to this file: Hi, I downloaded a powerpoint file from Skype recently. The file which was downloaded, doesn't open, and seems to have no contents. Furthermore I am unable to delete, move, change the name or basically do anything to this file. I seem to require administrator permission, but...
  10. How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I access background app permissions? They don't exist in my settings for Apps or Power.: Hi. I have had an issue with Xbox Live Party Chat where the app only recognizes my voice if I have the windows+g overlay open. That issue has been happening for about a month now and there was a little yellow triangle with and exclamation mark at the top which had no writing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. I cant access my laptop 0x80240fff