Windows 10: Don't bang your laptop it will freeze

Discus and support Don't bang your laptop it will freeze in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was doing something when I suddenly banged my laptop and it made a buzzing noise and froze. I shouldn't have done that, but it still works. What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AadiSiddiqi, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Don't bang your laptop it will freeze

I was doing something when I suddenly banged my laptop and it made a buzzing noise and froze. I shouldn't have done that, but it still works. What happened?

:)

AadiSiddiqi, Aug 3, 2020
  2. Nath Bea Win User

Microsoft coloud bang problem

They may be denying you support regarding the problem because the item is outdated. References may not be available to troubleshoot the issue, or no steps can be performed to resolve the situation. This happens for products that have limited support. You
    can try using different cables and power sources to see if there will be a difference when charging your Coloud Bang. Also, if it applies to your device, you can perform a reset. Follow these steps:

• Connect a standard audio cable (3.5 mm) to the audio connector on your speaker.
    • Press and hold the multi-function key, and at the same time, connect the speaker to a computer using a compatible charging cable, or to a compatible charger plugged into a wall outlet.

Resetting your speaker preserves your pairings and other settings.

Nath Bea, Aug 3, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Aug 3, 2020
  4. Don't bang your laptop it will freeze

My laptop randomly freezes and becomes completely unresponsive

Hi Mia,

You laptop freezing and hanging could be caused by different possible scenarios. For us to address your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any recent changes made on your computer? Like an update or a new programs was installed.
    • Was there a specific activity you were on when the computer freezes.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Aug 3, 2020
Thema:

Don't bang your laptop it will freeze

1. Don't bang your laptop it will freeze - Similar Threads - Don't bang laptop

2. Forgot your password or don't see your account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Forgot your password or don't see your account: Forgot your password or don't see your account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forgot-your-password-or-dont-see-your-account/f2523617-c0bd-4d88-b41f-9b3d6baef54a
  3. BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE: I have started the RPC services from Microsoft, but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bang-and-olufsen-audio-controller-rpc-issue/78070c0c-c979-4570-99dd-90b5b9ffa16e
  4. HP Bang & Olufsen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  5. HP Bang & Olufsen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  6. HP Bang & Olufsen E273M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Bang & Olufsen E273M: Hi, My monitor isnt showing the camera driver at all and the camera isn't working. So its not even appearing in device manager. Can I have some help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bang-olufsen-e273m/b7281769-a4c6-4748-8aeb-19aee40e9137
  7. Deleting Bang and Olufsen for memory usage reduction

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Deleting Bang and Olufsen for memory usage reduction: So currently when I go to the sound icon in the bottom right of my laptop, it says Speakers (Conexant ISST Audio). I went on to remove B and O and right about it I was to click the ok button to uninstall, it said it will also remove ISST audio. I don't want my audio to be...
  8. Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your PC ran into a problem, blue screen, laptop freezing: Hi there, My laptop has been freezing for a week now.. I've deleted files and everything to try solve the problem.. it runs for a while and but when you start to open applications it freezes and takes forever to run again... then this message keeps appearing .. it's a blue...
  9. Device Manager bangs

Device Manager bangs: Hi, I have a couple of Device Manager bangs that I can't resolve. The first is "Microsoft Generic IPMI Compliant Device"and the second is Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) On the IPMI issue, the Device Status is "The device cannot start (Code 10)....
  10. Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck

Fabulous Monitor bang-for-buck: Just passing on this unexpected gem to those who might have need of a good small monitor - in this case 19" Only it is not a "monitor" sold in the "monitor department". This is an Insignia "19" HDTV on sale at BestBuy for 79.95. Right, it does not have an omni-way...