Windows 10: Dont Have Access

Discus and support Dont Have Access in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello! My pc has this thing where when i try to open certain apps or download games it will say "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by katrinam1, Dec 5, 2021.

1. katrinam1 Win User

Dont Have Access

Hello! My pc has this thing where when i try to open certain apps or download games it will say "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I've watched videos on how to fix it but there not working, I have this problem for MicrosoftApps in files and installing games from Epic. I bought Madden 22 from origin and tried to install it but it doesn't work because this permission thing on my PC. And it sucks because i cant play i game i bought. I think i might have a virus on my computer that may have changed the perm

:)

katrinam1, Dec 5, 2021

2. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Dec 5, 2021
  3. IggSter Win User
    How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Dec 5, 2021
  4. Dont Have Access

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 5, 2021
Thema:

Dont Have Access

1. Dont Have Access - Similar Threads - Dont Access

2. SYSTEM32\logfiles and i dont have access to cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SYSTEM32\logfiles and i dont have access to cmd prompt: so i recently bought a pc i booted it and its says E:\WINDOWS\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt. ive watched many video that u have to the cmd prompt but i sadly dont have the password for the administrator account the previous owner forgot it and i am stuck on the automatic...
  3. SYSTEM32\logfiles and i dont have access to cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SYSTEM32\logfiles and i dont have access to cmd prompt: so i recently bought a pc i booted it and its says E:\WINDOWS\system32\logfiles\srt\srtTrail.txt. ive watched many video that u have to the cmd prompt but i sadly dont have the password for the administrator account the previous owner forgot it and i am stuck on the automatic...
  4. SYSTEM32\logfiles and i dont have access to cmd prompt

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. dont have bitlocker key stored anywhere and i cant access the key through the website

dont have bitlocker key stored anywhere and i cant access the key through the website: my computer says i need the bitlocker key to access it and i tried going to the website to get it and it says there is an error i saw another thread that said my drive was full and that was the issue but i fixed that and i still cant access the page to get my key. i dont have...
  6. dont have bitlocker key stored anywhere and i cant access the key through the website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    dont have bitlocker key stored anywhere and i cant access the key through the website: my computer says i need the bitlocker key to access it and i tried going to the website to get it and it says there is an error i saw another thread that said my drive was full and that was the issue but i fixed that and i still cant access the page to get my key. i dont have...
  7. I SUDDENYL DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS, XBOX GAME BAR, NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I SUDDENYL DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS, XBOX GAME BAR, NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL: Recently I started facing this problem where I cant have access to -Microsoft store-MIcrosfot 365-video / image player-Xbox gamebar-Nvidia game barsome unusual things that I have noticed is that, somehow my Geforce Experience was itself uninstalled, I dont know how, and I...
  8. I SUDDENYL DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS, XBOX GAME BAR, NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I SUDDENYL DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS, XBOX GAME BAR, NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL: Recently I started facing this problem where I cant have access to -Microsoft store-MIcrosfot 365-video / image player-Xbox gamebar-Nvidia game barsome unusual things that I have noticed is that, somehow my Geforce Experience was itself uninstalled, I dont know how, and I...
  9. I SUDDENYL DONT HAVE ACCESS TO MICROSOFT INBUILT APPS, XBOX GAME BAR, NVIDIA CONTROL PANEL

10. I dont have enough info to verify my microsoft account what can I do to get access to it again?

I dont have enough info to verify my microsoft account what can I do to get access to it again?: I don't know the email attached to the account for a back and I made it long ago and might have entered incorrect information. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-enough-info-to-verify-my-microsoft/2772a292-0b96-40e3-b330-abdfb6c46ea0