Windows 10: Don't have administrator permissions anymore

Discus and support Don't have administrator permissions anymore in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Alright so first of all,i had to create a new account and ended up deleting the old administrator one, i forgot i had created this one without... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Zord90, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Zord90 Win User

Don't have administrator permissions anymore

Alright so first of all,i had to create a new account and ended up deleting the old administrator one, i forgot i had created this one without permissions so now i deleted it and dont have any permissions anymore, i literally cant do ****,if i try to do something ACCESS DENIED if i try to use cmd ACCESS DENIED if i try to go back on older versions of windows ACCESS DENIED backup? ACCESS DENIED xd so i cant actually get a CD for Windows 10 again so what can i do?

:)

Zord90, Sep 28, 2018
  2. Marby Rey Win User

no administrator permission

Hi Ryan,

Let us assist you to have an Administrator permission. To start, follow the steps below to enable the Windows Super Administrator Account.

• Type CMD on the search box.
    • CMD will appear at top.
    • Right click on it, then choose Run as administrator.
    • Type this command & hit Enter: Net user administrator /active:yes.
    • After you enable the Super Administrator account, log out on your existing account then log into Super Administrator account.
    • On the Super Administrator account, you can now create an Administrator account or give Administrator permission on the existing account.

After you created an Administrator account, we suggest that you disable the Super Administrator account by following the same steps and using this command:
    Net user administrator /active:no.

Let us know how it goes.

Marby Rey, Sep 28, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    How to always allow administrator permissions for a specific application

Hi Lyon,

Windows 10 gives users the ability to customize how they run applications. We suggest that you follow the steps below on how to grant administrator permission to a specific application:

• Click the Windows icon on your Windows 10 screen that will open the list of applications. Right click on the specific application that you wish to have an admin permission, click the
      More and click Open file location.
    • A new window will open to the location of the program. Right-click on the program and click
      Properties from the pop-up menu.
    • In the Properties window, click the Shortcut tab and then click
      Advanced.
    • In the Advanced Properties window, check the box next to
      Run as administrator
      and click OK.
    • The program will now open in administrator mode when you click the shortcut from the Start menu. Repeat the steps above for other desired applications.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Xylee Del, Sep 28, 2018
  4. Pavan_N Win User

You'll need to provide administrator permission to copy this file

Hi,

Follow the Steps below and check if that helps.

As you are unable to transfer some files from an external hard drive to the computer requesting for Administrator permissions, I suggest you to follow the steps provided below to provide administrator permissions to the particular folder and check if it
    helps.

• Right click on the folder and select
      Properties.
    • Click on Edit button in Properties windows. Click ok to confirm UAC elevation request.
    • Select user/group from permission windows or click
      Add to add other user or group.
    • Now under Permission section check the rights which you want to grant i.e. check “Full Control” under the “Allow” column to assign full access rights control permissions. (Generally we add ‘Everyone’ to given permission to all
      the users on the computer).
    • Edit the permission to Full Control for ‘Everyone’.
    • Click OK for changes to take effect and click ok again to exit from Properties window.

Do let us know if you are able to transfer files to PC. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Don't have administrator permissions anymore - Similar Threads - Don't administrator permissions

2. Don't have administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have administrator privileges: So my friend was over at my place over the weekend and messed up my laptop. I only have one account on my laptop and that is the administrator account. HE changed my account to "Owner of Devices" so now i don't have admin privileges, and i also don't have another account to...
  3. Don't have administrator privileges

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have administrator privileges: So my friend was over at my place over the weekend and messed up my laptop. I only have one account on my laptop and that is the administrator account. HE changed my account to "Owner of Devices" so now i don't have admin privileges, and i also don't have another account to...
  4. Windows 11: You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator...

Windows 11: You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator...: I am trying to modify a file in a subfolder System 32. I am the only user of the account. When trying to change permissions for the subfolder in system 32 the permissions are greyed out and thus unable to change permissions to allow me to modify a file....
  5. Not Having Permissions as administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Having Permissions as administrator: Hello MS Community, I have just made the update to windows 11. ive been an administrator on my computer sense i got the pc. once i made the windows update. even with me still being admin. i cant open harly anything. i continuously get the windows cannot open due to the path,...
  6. Not Having Permissions as administrator

Not Having Permissions as administrator: Hello MS Community, I have just made the update to windows 11. ive been an administrator on my computer sense i got the pc. once i made the windows update. even with me still being admin. i cant open harly anything. i continuously get the windows cannot open due to the path,...
  7. Windows 11: You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator...: This thing have been preventing me from making my PowerPoint presentation for the whole night and it just couldn't be helped. There's nothing wrong with my user permissions, I have literally tried everything people suggest here and it still doesn't work. There's no way to get...
  8. Windows 11: You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator...

Windows 11: You don't have permission to save in this location. Contact the administrator...: This thing have been preventing me from making my PowerPoint presentation for the whole night and it just couldn't be helped. There's nothing wrong with my user permissions, I have literally tried everything people suggest here and it still doesn't work. There's no way to get...
  9. Don't have write permission

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't have write permission: Hello. My operating system is Windows 10 Home. It's default operating system when I bought my laptop from official store. First of all, I don't know is it my real problem or not , but most probably it is write permission, I guess. So I want to describe my problem precisely....
  10. Don't have write permission

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't have write permission: Hello. My operating system is Windows 10 Home. It's default operating system when I bought my laptop from official store. First of all, I don't know is it my real problem or not , but most probably it is write permission, I guess. So I want to describe my problem precisely....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dont have administrator permission as administrator