Windows 10: Dont have all perms to my pc

Discus and support Dont have all perms to my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot access windows virus and threat protection, also do not have all permissions to manage my pc when I am the owner of it.Not to sure what to do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sahib24, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Sahib24 Win User

Dont have all perms to my pc

Cannot access windows virus and threat protection, also do not have all permissions to manage my pc when I am the owner of it.Not to sure what to do, any help?

:)

Sahib24, Jun 11, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Flyordie Win User

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Dont have all perms to my pc - Similar Threads - Dont perms

2. "it appears that we dont support this file format"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "it appears that we dont support this file format": So, i found some CD's with photos taken on camera like 15 years ago and some pics work and i can see them but they mostly dont and it just says "it appears that we dont support this file format" its really important for me to see these pics if you could help me i would be...
  3. "it appears that we dont support this file format"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "it appears that we dont support this file format": So, i found some CD's with photos taken on camera like 15 years ago and some pics work and i can see them but they mostly dont and it just says "it appears that we dont support this file format" its really important for me to see these pics if you could help me i would be...
  4. "it appears that we dont support this file format"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I dont know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  6. I dont know how to fix this

I dont know how to fix this: Application: osu!.exeFramework Version: v4.0.30319Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.Exception Info: System.AccessViolationException at #=zrfHvuTOCgzzUGnnvPiUGbDvpX$3llqFNzw==..ctor#=zm6nxSwNXHSx6ZYYPtA== at...
  7. i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back: i have uninstalled my camera on device manager, i have reset my laptop and i cannot get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-and-i-dont-know-how-to-get/3b90b94e-e42f-4ada-9cb2-c7130e3cfbfd
  8. i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back

i uninstalled my camera and i dont know how to get it back: i have uninstalled my camera on device manager, i have reset my laptop and i cannot get it back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-uninstalled-my-camera-and-i-dont-know-how-to-get/3b90b94e-e42f-4ada-9cb2-c7130e3cfbfd
  9. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...
  10. I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.

I dont want my computer restarting without my manually doing it.: Hello,My computer restarted randomly even though I snooze updates and do them manually once every 2 weeks when all my open work is saved properly. I was running a simulation the past few days and came home to my computer restarted, losing the work over the past few days. In...