Windows 10: Dont have all perms to my pc

Discus and support Dont have all perms to my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot access windows virus and threat protection, also do not have all permissions to manage my pc when I am the owner of it.Not to sure what to do,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Sahib24, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Sahib24 Win User

Dont have all perms to my pc

Cannot access windows virus and threat protection, also do not have all permissions to manage my pc when I am the owner of it.Not to sure what to do, any help?

:)

Sahib24, Jun 11, 2021

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 11, 2021
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Jun 11, 2021
  4. Flyordie Win User

Windows 7 RC1 available for download from MICROSOFT!!!!!!

Been running RC1 for 3 1/2 days now and kinda like it. Although I want a perm. OS and I only have a truely perm key for Vista HomePrem so back to Vista for now. Cya Win7 when you come out. (Microsoft, PLEASE offer a step up program for those who decided to take the Vista plunge. $74.99 for the upgrade from Vista Home Premium to Win7 Home Premium or w/e the SKU match it is. Just a suggestion. *Toast :toast: )

Flyordie, Jun 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Dont have all perms to my pc - Similar Threads - Dont perms

2. gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gta vice city dont open ,error code 0xc0000005: any help pls ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-vice-city-dont-open-error-code-0xc0000005/ed11f756-7199-4ede-b181-fa5c4f2e6d23
  3. I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I BOUGHT WINDOWS 10 RS 10439 AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ACTIVATE I DONT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTER IS...: I HAVE BOUGJT WIN 10 HOME FOR RS 10439 APPR US DOLLAR125 DOLLAR AND I CAN NOT ACTIVATE ERROR CODE COMING I AM NOT COMPUTER LITRATE IF YOU RECEVED MONEY IT IS YOUR DUTY TI GIVE SOFTWRE ACTIVATION NO CONACT DETAILS I AM FED UP PLEASE GUIDE ME...
  4. Computer crashed and i dont know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer crashed and i dont know why: Hi all,I have recently experienced bsod and have looked at the dump file with WinDbg but cannot work out the issue. Any help would be much appreciated. I have pasted the dump file and analysis below:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.21349.1004 AMD64Copyright c...
  5. How to enable this um i dont know what its called

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to enable this um i dont know what its called: So i just update the latest window 10 and i found that this window has disappear and change to news and weather or something.. So i just wanna know how to enable this window/bar i dont know its name pls help me...
  6. i dont know but, i think this is serious

i dont know but, i think this is serious: whenever i open an app, and i started typing or clicking, it always open help or support pages automatically without any commands, it rapidly sends a lot of signals that crashes windows. it happens in almost all apps, i have asked this in the past but all the suggestions...
  7. I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I'm only able to click and use my mouse with ONE program taskbar and other programs dont...: Around 3 days ago I started having an issue where my mouse wouldn't work with anything except some random program that I was using at the time.I'd play somethingAlt + tab to go on discordThe taskbar and discord didn't highlight or interact with my cursor at all but the game I...
  8. Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Java files not opening, they only create a installer.log file with the issues that i dont...: I've tried everything, from reinstaling and updating java to using jar fix, even going into CDM and trying to fix java files as administrator, even .bat files dont start my jar files. I have no idea what to do now, when i try to start a jar file they leave the same...
  9. webcam dont work anymore error 45.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    webcam dont work anymore error 45.: i tired open camera but then the error 45 apears, it was working a few days so that make think that itbis a virus or smth but i noticed that many ppl have this issue. how can i fix it ?...
  10. Icons dont show up

Icons dont show up: I am having this problem from quit a while now , and its starting to bother me .Icons of many of the Microsoft apps and some apps present by default are not showing up on the taskbar when launched , its just a blank empty space have holds true if i search the app i tried...