Windows 10: Dont have any teredo program

Discus and support Dont have any teredo program in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I do not have any Microsoft teredo program at all, I have used hidden devices as well as legacy hardware, but even in legacy hardware, no teredo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by PhobicBeast7526, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Dont have any teredo program

I do not have any Microsoft teredo program at all, I have used hidden devices as well as legacy hardware, but even in legacy hardware, no teredo program shows up for an installment

:)

PhobicBeast7526, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Naresh_K Win User

Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter Missing

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to know the reason you are trying to install the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface Adapter, so that we can suggest you alternatives. If you are trying to install it for Xbox app on Windows Computer then we can have the dedicated team look
    into it.

However here are some steps that you can try. To enable Teredo adapter:

• Right-click the Start icon, and then select
      Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:
      • netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

**The Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter will reinstall automatically. Don’t install the Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface adapter manually in Device Manager, as this may cause issues with Teredo functionality**

Also check to see if Teredo is disabled in the registry by a program or by a manually configured registry value.

Command Prompt (Admin).
      • reg query HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\iphlpsvc\Teredo
      • If the output includes the following line, Teredo has been disabled:
      • Type REG_DWORD 0x4
    • You can re-enable Teredo by running the following command from the Admin command prompt:
      • netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Check the TcpIp6 registry path:

Command Prompt (Admin).
      • reg query HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TcpIp6\Parameters
      • If the output includes the following line, and the value displayed is not
        0x0, Teredo may have been disabled:
      • DisabledComponents REG_DWORD 0x8e
    • You can re-enable Teredo by running the following command from the Admin command prompt:
      • reg add HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Tcpip6\Parameters /v DisabledComponents /t REG_DWORD /d 0x0

Important: The registry is a database in Windows that contains important information about system hardware, installed programs and settings, and profiles of each of the user accounts on the computer. Windows often reads and updates the information
    in the registry.

Normally, software programs make registry changes automatically. You should not make unnecessary changes to the registry. Changing registry files incorrectly can cause Windows to stop working or make Windows report the wrong information.

**Please take a backup of the registry. To take back up, follow the steps mentioned in article:

How to back up and restore the registry in Windows.

Hope it helps.

Naresh Kumar

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naresh_K, Sep 4, 2019
  3. Can You Please fix the teredo adapter problem already?

Hi Mr Overshield,

Teredo being disabled is one of the possible reasons why you're unable to fix the Teredo problem as well as can't find it under hidden devices. To re-enable your Teredo on your device, I suggest that you follow the steps below:

1. Type in cmd in to the search bar on your desktop and right click on Command Prompt and run it as admin.
    2. Type in netsh interface Teredo set state type=default
    3. Kindly restart your computer to let the changes take effect.

Note: No need to reinstall the Teredo as it will install itself.

For additional information and troubleshooting steps, you may visit the link below:

Click here

Kindly update us with the results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Dont have any teredo program

Teredo Tunneling not on computer.

Hi,

Your concern about Teredo Tunneling can be due to the configuration of the device. We'd recommend performing the following commands to fix your concern:

• Search Command Prompt using Cortana.
    • Right-click on Command Prompt.
    • Select Run as administrator.
    • Type the following in order:
      • netsh, press Enter.
      • int ipv6, press Enter.
      • set teredo client, press Enter.
      • Check if the item is already posted.
      Note: If the above steps did not suffice, proceed to the next step.

• Search and launch Device Manager using Cortana.

• Search and locate LogMeIn (Hamichi) if it's listed. If yes, proceed to the next step.

• Right-click on the specified driver, and then select Properties.

• Click on the Driver tab.

• Locate and click on the Disable button.

• Check if Teredo Tunneling is already posted.

In the event that the above steps didn't work, we'd recommend posting the query in our TechNet forums. The community consists of IT Professionals that would be able to impart their knowledge in relation to your concern. To reach the site, click on this

link

Note: We'd also recommend to check this thread from time to time as there might be a community member either existing or new that may be able to share their expertise with Teredo Tunneling.

Let us know should you need further assistance.

Jelu Cal, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Dont have any teredo program

1. Dont have any teredo program - Similar Threads - Dont teredo program

2. Hyperlinks dont work on any program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyperlinks dont work on any program: Whatever program i am on, i cant use any hyperlinks or buttons that launches other software. for example on a software when i click a button that is supposed to take me to a website to log in, nothing happens. its like this for every software. Im not sure if this is...
  3. Hyperlinks dont work on any program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hyperlinks dont work on any program: Whatever program i am on, i cant use any hyperlinks or buttons that launches other software. for example on a software when i click a button that is supposed to take me to a website to log in, nothing happens. its like this for every software. Im not sure if this is...
  4. I dont have sound any more

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I dont have sound any more: Hello Today ended a programm with Task Manager and my sound got deledet on all other devices the sound was there please help me Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-any-more/4d09b60d-1e6b-4542-ab76-64bdbaabe512
  5. only have icon but dont have any text

in Windows 10 Customization
    only have icon but dont have any text: thanks i upload the pic https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-have-icon-but-dont-have-any-text/97500dd9-a45a-4f12-8449-fcced08ca2db
  6. Dont have a Teredo tunneling adapter in device manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Dont have a Teredo tunneling adapter in device manager: i need it for fh4 to play w my friends can someone help please? submitted by /u/xxxmasterracexxx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/k6p9vv/dont_have_a_teredo_tunneling_adapter_in_device/
  7. dont have any adaptive brightness option

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    dont have any adaptive brightness option: i have a windows 10 system setting with Nvidia GeForce graphic card, when i watch a movie my brightness change automatically ,there is not any setting for adaptive brightness or even brightness automatically setting what should i do? its really annoying...:...
  8. Having a teredo issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Having a teredo issue: I'm having a teredo issue that's making me unable to use the Xbox companion app to stream my Xbox to my pc. It's making me unable to connect to the network server. I've already tried the steps on Microsoft's website with no conclusion. If anyone has any solutions feel free to...
  9. programs dont have acces to drives

programs dont have acces to drives: i installed something with winrar and i cant put in on the Desktop and i get this message https://i.imgur.com/8TsEI5Q.png I cant open some games and programs, they dont have acces to local C, everything was fine 2 days ago. this just happened over the night, i havent changed...
  10. I don't have teredo at all, any help please?

I don't have teredo at all, any help please?: [ATTACH] I don't have teredo at all, any help please? I tried every single way to fix and nothing works https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/i-dont-have-teredo-at-all-any-help-please/65cdc6a9-8589-42ae-8795-ea6724cdc6d1