Windows 10: Dont have audio with hdmi cable

Discus and support Dont have audio with hdmi cable in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Yesterday I updated windows to 2004, and now I don't have any audio with my tv, I already tried to download new drivers and it didn't worked, on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ArthurVianaNog, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Dont have audio with hdmi cable

Yesterday I updated windows to 2004, and now I don't have any audio with my tv, I already tried to download new drivers and it didn't worked, on the version 1909, my tv was showing up in the sound control panel, an now I only have the Realtek, NVidia, and headset showing up

:)

ArthurVianaNog, Jun 22, 2020

2. Sound problems with HDMI cable after upgrading to win 10 - every day

Hi,

• Is this issue specific to particular audio and video?

I suggest you to connect the HDMI cable in different port and also use different HDMI cable. Also check the settings for ‘AUDIO’ and ‘VIDEO’ in the TV settings.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Jun 22, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    HDMI to DVI cable

HDMI and DVI are 100% the same with video. When they desigend HDMI, they used DVI as a base design - think of HDMI as DVI, but they removed the VGA compatibility and replaced that with the audio signal.

If you want audio, there can be extra steps (for example, Nvidia need an SPDIF cable between your video card and your sound card, while ATI require a special DVI to HDMI adaptor, and a normal HDMI cable - you cant use a DVI to HDMI cable)

Mussels, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Dont have audio with hdmi cable

No audio from TV connected to computer via HDMI cable

Hi Jim,

For us to further assist your with the audio issue on your TV when connected to the computer, please provide the following information below:

• Have you tried to update your audio and video drivers on the computer?
    • Have you checked your TV settings if your HDMI settings are set up according to which port the HDMI cable is connected? For example: HDMI 1 or HDMI 2.
    • Is the HDMI cable working if you use it on a different device?

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Dont have audio with hdmi cable

1. Dont have audio with hdmi cable - Similar Threads - Dont audio hdmi

2. no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no audio from pc to smart tv via hdmi cable: Hi.My win11 mini pc no longer has audio whej connected to my toshiba smart tv via hdmi cable.It worked perfectly well 2 days ago, now its just stopped suddenly. It affects all aspects of the pc, every app, notification and media player.I have tried without success...Checked...
  3. I have a problem related to getting audio using HDMI cables.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem related to getting audio using HDMI cables.: Two weeks ago, my HDMI stopped to send audio to my TV. I checked is not the cable I already tried with 4 TV and monitors. Also, I noticed that sound outputs no longer show the icon from my TV audio since I ran a Windows update two weeks ago.My Windows version is 22H2.In...
  4. I have a problem related to getting audio using HDMI cables.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem related to getting audio using HDMI cables.: Two weeks ago, my HDMI stopped to send audio to my TV. I checked she is different from the cable try with 4 TV and monitors. Also, I noticed that sound outputs no longer show the icon from my TV audio since I ran a Windows update two weeks ago.My Windows version is 22H2.In...
  5. Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable: I just bought a Minis Forum UM690 with Windows 11. My setup is really easy, my pc is connected to the monitor with an HDMI cable and the speakers are connected to the monitor with a jack cable. In the audio settings as default I have "Digital Audio HDMI" with the image of the...
  6. Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio from speakers not working with HDMI cable: I just bought a Minis Forum UM690 with Windows 11. My setup is really easy, my pc is connected to the monitor with an HDMI cable and the speakers are connected to the monitor with a jack cable. In the audio settings as default I have "Digital Audio HDMI" with the image of the...
  7. HDMI cable

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDMI cable: i hadn't connected my device to HDMI cable 2 monthes ago, it was working well but now it doesn't work, i've restarted the labtop and the tv, and the cable is working well with another device, can you help me solving the problem, please? my device core i7 and the windows is 10...
  8. hdmi cable to tv

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hdmi cable to tv: Since installing windows 10 i cant get the hdmi cable from laptop to tv to work, i was working fine prior to me downloading windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hdmi-cable-to-tv/fbb308ac-309b-4ec2-a047-673dfeec99e9
  9. No Audio With HDMI Cable From TV to PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Audio With HDMI Cable From TV to PC: Why is there no audio when I plug in HDMI cable from tv to pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-with-hdmi-cable-from-tv-to-pc/ad23c526-2966-4b35-9b7e-3fda436a7b79
  10. sound with hdmi cable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    sound with hdmi cable: I connected my computer with an hdmi cable to my tv and the display and sound worked fine. But every time that I wake my computer up after that I have no sound unless I disconnect and then reconnect the hdmi cable to the tv. How can this be resolved without having to...