Windows 10: Don't have brightness option anywhere after upgrading to Windows 10

Discus and support Don't have brightness option anywhere after upgrading to Windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and i can't seem to find the brightness setting absolutely anywhere. All drivers are updated, nothing comes up when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by FumetsuKuroi, Dec 30, 2019.

1. Don't have brightness option anywhere after upgrading to Windows 10

I upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday and i can't seem to find the brightness setting absolutely anywhere.

All drivers are updated, nothing comes up when troubleshooting in any way so no corrupt files, no brightness slider in action center nor brightness option in it as well, just night light, no option to add it to the notification center either, so nowhere in quick actions, no slider or options on display settings or power plan, Generic PnP Monitor is enabled and uninstalling it and installing again doesn't work, windows itself is fully updated.

What can i even do? I don't get why such a feature is absolutely nowhere to be seen.

:)

FumetsuKuroi, Dec 30, 2019
  2. John Sarc Win User

Brightness Control not working in Windows 10

Hi Ella,

To adjust the brightness, see the steps below:

• Go back to Power Options, and tick on the High performance.
    • See if you can adjust the brightness.

If this not work, we highly suggest that you create an Administrator account, and re-do the steps above.

Let us know how it goes.

John Sarc, Dec 30, 2019
  3. i can´t adjust the screen brightness in windows 10

I can´t down the brightness in windows 10, the buttons don´t work properly. please help.

Christopher Iza Plaza, Dec 30, 2019
  4. sammy Win User

Don't have brightness option anywhere after upgrading to Windows 10

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

Don't have brightness option anywhere after upgrading to Windows 10

1. Don't have brightness option anywhere after upgrading to Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Don't brightness option

2. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere: Out of nowhere I am unable to change brightness and my screen is stuck on max brightness. There is no brightness option whatsoever in control panel. My drivers are up to date. Fn+F6/7 don't work and there is no option to change brightness in power options either. Running 21H2...
  3. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere: Out of nowhere I am unable to change brightness and my screen is stuck on max brightness. There is no brightness option whatsoever in control panel. My drivers are up to date. Fn+F6/7 don't work and there is no option to change brightness in power options either. Running 21H2...
  4. Cannot change brightness and no brightness option anywhere

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. no option to change brightness anywhere

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    no option to change brightness anywhere: i just set up my pc today and all and i went to change the brightness but i couldn't, so i looked up all the tips and stuff and tried all of them and i still can't change it?? like literally no option to change brightness anywhere bro pls help like is it bc im using an...
  6. No brightness settings anywhere

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No brightness settings anywhere: Not sure if this is the right place to post this but, I wanted to change my brightness but theirs no brightness setting anywhere on my computer. Display setting doesn't have a brightness slider, there inst a brightness setting in the bottom right of my screen or in the quick...
  7. Windows 10 no brightness options

Windows 10 no brightness options: I freshly installated windows 10 on my laptop But there are no options available to adjust brightness no slider, no option in power controls, keyboard brightness buttons also not working Btw i'm unable to install intel hd graphics though nvidia drivers are installed, can...
  8. Brightness adjusting option does not exist after upgrade to WIndows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brightness adjusting option does not exist after upgrade to WIndows 10: I have a HP Envy laptop initially came with Windows 8. I upgraded the operating system to Windows 10 but I am no longer able to adjust the brightness. The slide bar for brightness does not appear anywhere: not in Display setting even the f2, f3 keys on the keyboard not doing...
  9. Windows 10 brightness option

Windows 10 brightness option: hello friend I have Lenovo x240 thinkpad which installed win 10 pro 64 bit I am installed graphic intel original driver download by site and update every driver. here facing problem in windows not show brightness and color option not show also missing in power option...
  10. I don't see any option to adjust brightness (have updated drivers)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I don't see any option to adjust brightness (have updated drivers): I have updated my drivers. I've looked at about 3 threads here and all the tutorials. I still don't see any way to adjust brightness, and this might be the reason I return this HP PC. Can anyone help me out? Its not in the settings in customize display, notifications tab,...