Windows 10: Don't have Creator's Update Yet

Discus and support Don't have Creator's Update Yet in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; As I mentioned earlier, CDR, I have tried literally every way possible and dozens of times with Update Failed at about the 33% installed mark. In my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by dlwmacgregor, Jul 8, 2017.

1. NavyLCDR New Member

Don't have Creator's Update Yet

I should have quoted the post I was replying to:

The question still remains - why not just download the Creator's Update and install it manually? That has always been more reliable then waiting and letting Windows Update finally do it - most likely at the most random and inconvenient time.

NavyLCDR, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Don't have Creator's Update Yet

1. Don't have Creator's Update Yet - Similar Threads - Don't Creator's Update

2. Why don't I have the option to install 22h2 yet?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why don't I have the option to install 22h2 yet?: I've already had it on my laptop for months but my desktop PC doesn't have it and the windows updater says it's up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-option-to-install-22h2-yet/0e0bdfd4-7d88-46f8-861e-7f2e90400e79
  3. Why don't I have the option to install 22h2 yet?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why don't I have the option to install 22h2 yet?: I've already had it on my laptop for months but my desktop PC doesn't have it and the windows updater says it's up to date https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dont-i-have-the-option-to-install-22h2-yet/0e0bdfd4-7d88-46f8-861e-7f2e90400e79
  4. update problems have not resolve yet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    update problems have not resolve yet: I havent update my Windows for a long time now. The reason is because it didnt work at all. I want to make my laptop updated but it didnt work on my end. Im not sure when was the last time that it make work. Can someone direct me to make my PC updated?...
  5. update problems have not resolve yet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    update problems have not resolve yet: I havent update my Windows for a long time now. The reason is because it didnt work at all. I want to make my laptop updated but it didnt work on my end. Im not sure when was the last time that it make work. Can someone direct me to make my PC updated?...
  6. No Creator's Update Yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    No Creator's Update Yet?: My Windows 10 Home laptop will be forced to have the CU but it hasn't appeared yet on Windows Update yet in the UK - I wonder why? I'm actually quite pleased since it seems a buggy update and I'm in no rush to have the update. 82161
  7. I haven't received the Creators Update yet?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I haven't received the Creators Update yet?: Heyyy, I'm in the UK and my laptop hasn't yet received the Creators Update. I was wondering if this is normal, as I know Microsoft are pushing out the update in stages? Cheers! *Smile 87178
  8. No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No symbol pack for Creator's Update yet?: I help out over at /r/techsupport and this guy with a fresh install of W10 is having bluescreens. Problem is that I get WRONG_SYMBOLS no matter what when checking out his dump files. I tried .symfix .reload and it downloads something, but when following up with a new analyze...
  9. Creators Update - Do I have it or Not?

in Windows 10 Support
    Creators Update - Do I have it or Not?: I thought it installed yesterday as my laptop went through a fairly lengthly install process. The update history says feature update to Windows 10, version 1703 was installed. But when I go to system information, it says I have Windows 10 Pro 10.0.15063, Build 15063....
  10. Updated to Creators, should it have?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updated to Creators, should it have?: One of my computers updated to 1703 on its own. I didn't think the update was being pushed yet. I am sure I had not enabled fast track or whatever it was called. Is 1703 now being installed automatically? Or did mine go rogue? 85671