Windows 10: Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...

Discus and support Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I made my account with Microsoft many years ago, and now I can't change the phone number on my account. This prevents me from changing the sign-in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hermann Schmider, Oct 5, 2022.

1. Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...

I made my account with Microsoft many years ago, and now I can't change the phone number on my account. This prevents me from changing the sign-in information associated with my account and potentially creates a future problem where I cannot log in to my account. I don't have the same phone number I did when I signed up a long time ago. Any ideas on how to proceed?

:)

Hermann Schmider, Oct 5, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Oct 5, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Source: G Suite Updates Blog: New 2-Step Verification options for G Suite accounts

Brink, Oct 5, 2022
  4. Garyw Win User

Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...

PayPal's 2-step verification causing me extreme frustrations!

You can also set up Google Voice and have your verification (text or voice) sent to that number, which will display in the google voice tab of your browser.

Garyw, Oct 5, 2022
Thema:

Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...

1. Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new... - Similar Threads - Don't old phone

2. my account pending because I change an old phone number I don't have for a over two years

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my account pending because I change an old phone number I don't have for a over two years: I need to access this account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to access the BitLocker to unlock and recover my drive I need access fast my court documents in there I can not wait 30 days for that....
  3. my account pending because I change an old phone number I don't have for a over two years

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my account pending because I change an old phone number I don't have for a over two years: I need to access this account *** Email address is removed for privacy *** I need to access the BitLocker to unlock and recover my drive I need access fast my court documents in there I can not wait 30 days for that....
  4. I got my number changed my my two step verification is still my old number that I don’t...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got my number changed my my two step verification is still my old number that I don’t...: I need to get into my account within the next three days or it’s all bad for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-my-number-changed-my-my-two-step/043d2caf-0ab9-4111-9c7b-2109af4e2e2f
  5. I got my number changed my my two step verification is still my old number that I don’t...

I got my number changed my my two step verification is still my old number that I don’t...: I need to get into my account within the next three days or it’s all bad for me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-got-my-number-changed-my-my-two-step/043d2caf-0ab9-4111-9c7b-2109af4e2e2f
  6. I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...: I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number working so I can not get an OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-change-my-phone-number-and-email/39b7ec6a-cdf8-42bc-bb7b-5a47810b9434
  7. I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...

I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number...: I am unable to Change my phone number and email and I don't have my old phone number working so I can not get an OTP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-change-my-phone-number-and-email/39b7ec6a-cdf8-42bc-bb7b-5a47810b9434
  8. Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...: I made my account with Microsoft many years ago, and now I can't change the phone number on my account. This prevents me from changing the sign-in information associated with my account and potentially creates a future problem where I cannot log in to my account. I don't have...
  9. Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have my old phone or number, so I can't change my two-step verification to my new...: I made my account with Microsoft many years ago, and now I can't change the phone number on my account. This prevents me from changing the sign-in information associated with my account and potentially creates a future problem where I cannot log in to my account. I don't have...
  10. Verification code is going to my old phone number

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Verification code is going to my old phone number: Hello, I have a microsoft email account through work, it ends with onmicrosoft.com. I was told its a commercial type of email account. My problem is that when i try to access parts of my account, microsoft is sending the verification code to my old phone number which I...