Windows 10: Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??

Discus and support Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background?? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I don't plan on having Office on my PC in the near future--the program is called "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" and it's eating up some of the PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Wombo, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Wombo Win User

Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??

I don't plan on having Office on my PC in the near future--the program is called "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" and it's eating up some of the PC usage. How do I prevent this from running or just getting rid of it?

:)

Wombo, Dec 3, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 3, 2018
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 3, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background?? - Similar Threads - Don't Office installed

2. Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??: I don't plan on having Office on my PC in the near future--the program is called "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" and it's eating up some of the PC usage. How do I prevent this from running or just getting rid of it? 122813
  3. Creating a custom setup for Office 365 Applications on Install

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Creating a custom setup for Office 365 Applications on Install: In Office 365 for many of the programs such as Word, Excel etc. , there is an option to "show the Start screen when the application starts" that by default is set to ON. On every system where I install Office365 we would like for this option to be UNchecked and instead have...
  4. Windows 10 and Office setup

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Office setup: I bought a new pc for my fiance and when setting it up I used my Office subscription on her pc. I used my Microsoft credentials to log in and download Office. Now it seems our two accounts are connected, she put a picture on Windows Hello and it shows up on my Surface. She...
  5. Apps Running in Background

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Apps Running in Background: Recently, I've had a lot of Windows apps running in the background- photos, calculator, and the store app, just to name a few- despite the fact that I have my computer set to not run apps in the background. Well, recently I found out that every time I turn on my computer, my...
  6. Edge running in background

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Edge running in background: Why is Microsoft Edge running in the background? Is this necessary or a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/edge-running-in-background/3f945703-6d88-4779-a8c2-e5ff74accc2e
  7. Changed Desktop Background At Home, And It Changed Office Background.

in Windows 10 Support
    Changed Desktop Background At Home, And It Changed Office Background.: can't quite figure out what's going on here... - had three windows 10 pcs networked at my business location (miles from home), all with different desktop backgrounds, all with slightly different configurations. - one of the three pcs was purchased for home use, it was just...
  8. Don't have access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have access: I try and open a program but it says I have no access. I have gone on both drives and changed the security so everyone has full access, but once it comes to the program I want to run, an error saying it was denied comes up. No idea what is wrong. This is for a video game, and...
  9. Apps running in Background

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps running in Background: HI, I'm new to Windows 10 and need some advice. Is it safe to turn off background apps or do I need some running? What about 'mixed reality viewer,' I don't know what it is? I do use MS Edge but do I need it running all the time. ? I like to keep my Gmail, Microsoft, outlook,...
  10. How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I have a Virtual Desktop running in the background?: I know how to create virtual desktops and all in Windows 10, but is there any way to have them running in the background while I do other things? For instance I want a game to be running in fullscreen and a macro controlling the character on one desktop, while I do other...