Windows 10: Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??

Discus and support Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background?? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I don't plan on having Office on my PC in the near future--the program is called "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" and it's eating up some of the PC... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wombo, Dec 4, 2018.

1. Wombo Win User

Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??

I don't plan on having Office on my PC in the near future--the program is called "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" and it's eating up some of the PC usage. How do I prevent this from running or just getting rid of it?

:)

Wombo, Dec 4, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 4, 2018
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Dec 4, 2018
  4. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Dec 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background?? - Similar Threads - Don't Office installed

2. Office 2021 setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2021 setup: On setup page I've entered my license code for Office 2021 and can't proceed from there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2021-setup/65f8f656-8fa2-44fb-b419-35622d93e49e
  3. Office 2021 setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2021 setup: On setup page I've entered my license code for Office 2021 and can't proceed from there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2021-setup/65f8f656-8fa2-44fb-b419-35622d93e49e
  4. Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.: Hello sir, I created a python AI program, I want to always run it whenever I start my pc, I know the settings>background apps settings but there are only limited apps, How I add my this program as running automatically and in background area ?...
  5. Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.

Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.: Hello sir, I created a python AI program, I want to always run it whenever I start my pc, I know the settings>background apps settings but there are only limited apps, How I add my this program as running automatically and in background area ?...
  6. Setup a python Project file as a automatically and background running application.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. HxOutlook.exe and HxTsr.exe always running but I don't have Office or the Office app installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HxOutlook.exe and HxTsr.exe always running but I don't have Office or the Office app installed: I can't delete or stop it permanently. There's no entry for it in Services and it appears to have installed itself on May 19. The path is here: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.20970.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweDoes anyone know how to...
  8. HxOutlook.exe and HxTsr.exe always running but I don't have Office or the Office app installed

HxOutlook.exe and HxTsr.exe always running but I don't have Office or the Office app installed: I can't delete or stop it permanently. There's no entry for it in Services and it appears to have installed itself on May 19. The path is here: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps_16005.14326.20970.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbweDoes anyone know how to...
  9. Install & Run Office 2016 and Office 2007 concurrently ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Install & Run Office 2016 and Office 2007 concurrently ?: I need to run the older version (2007) and the newer version (2016) of Office concurrently. I was planning to install all of office 2007 and Office 2016 WITHOUT the Outlook application. Can anyone please help me with this? Is this possible? What should I install first; the...
  10. Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't have Office installed...but Setup is running in background??: I don't plan on having Office on my PC in the near future--the program is called "Microsoft Office Click-to-Run" and it's eating up some of the PC usage. How do I prevent this from running or just getting rid of it? 122813

Users found this page by searching for:

1. office setup running in background