Windows 10: Don't have password for administrator account login

Discus and support Don't have password for administrator account login in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tina Meharwade, Oct 9, 2022.

1. Don't have password for administrator account login

I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I don't have its password. Even to create new admin account or to make any settings it is asking me to login using administrator account but i don't have its password.

:)

Tina Meharwade, Oct 9, 2022

2. Local Administrator account will not login

For Step 1, there was no option for requiring (or not requiring) a password.

I adjusted the account name, gave a new password, applied the change, then tried the login. That failed.

For Step 2, I created a new account, and made it an Administrator, but the login again failed.

For Step 3, the account was created, but the login failed again

.... frustrated, I re-enabled the built in Administrator account and was able to log in

I'd still like to know why these other accounts failed to login, though.

Richard Burr, Oct 9, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    How to login to root account in LMDE ?

I don't know about debian edition, but in Gnome Edition I can just login as root with my administrator account password at the login screen - but keep in mind that Gnome Edition is based on Ubuntu and Debian Edition is based on Debian and the only common thing between Ubuntu and Debian is the barest necessities in the Linux kernel.

hellrazor, Oct 9, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Don't have password for administrator account login

deleting administrator account w/o having password

When it asks non-admin accounts for an admin password to authorise something, it routinely suggests the last admin account used. If you click on More choices, you will see a list of admin accounts and you can just select the one you now have access to. The next time the dialog appears it will suggest that as the admin account to use to give permission to proceed.

Don't have password for administrator account login [​IMG]

Once you have done this and seen it all working, you can either delete her old account [after having checked her user folders to make sure there is nothing there you need] or, assuming it is a local account not an MSAccount, just reset her password then put on a new one** so that the account is available as a spare admin.

** Which you should write down.

Denis

Try3, Oct 9, 2022
Thema:

Don't have password for administrator account login

1. Don't have password for administrator account login - Similar Threads - Don't password administrator

2. Administrator password and login id

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Administrator password and login id: I was attempting to add a new device to 365 and inadvertently locked my computer. I need an administrator login id and password to unlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password-and-login-id/1daf97f6-3fec-4df9-ba15-7421f168ce55
  3. Administrator password and login id

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Administrator password and login id: I was attempting to add a new device to 365 and inadvertently locked my computer. I need an administrator login id and password to unlock. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/administrator-password-and-login-id/1daf97f6-3fec-4df9-ba15-7421f168ce55
  4. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have password for administrator account login: I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I don't have its password. Even to create new admin account or to make any settings it is asking me to login using administrator...
  5. Don't have password for administrator account login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't have password for administrator account login: I have accidentally logged in as administrator in windows 10 using gmail account that does not exist and even can't exit. Now to login that account I don't have its password. Even to create new admin account or to make any settings it is asking me to login using administrator...
  6. Accidentally removed my administrator and don't have another account with administrator

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Accidentally removed my administrator and don't have another account with administrator: Help submitted by /u/BlocogElonMusk [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hrua5k/accidentally_removed_my_administrator_and_dont/
  7. stealing login password of administrator account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    stealing login password of administrator account: is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password. i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my administrator account password 158738
  8. stealing login password of administrator account

in Windows 10 Support
    stealing login password of administrator account: is it possible for user of standard account to steal administrator account password. i dont have any proof just a suspicion that somebody stole my administrator account password 158738
  9. don't remember Administrator password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    don't remember Administrator password: I can't remember my password for DAD on my win 10. Can you reset the password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-remember-administrator-password/67ce3905-6317-43c3-9be8-f9f64a905adc
  10. Login Screen says I'm the Administrator, but don't have administrator rights

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Login Screen says I'm the Administrator, but don't have administrator rights: Login Screen says I'm the Administrator, but don't have administrator rights New "C" hard drive, restored from "Recovery" drive. wanted to replace my "User" folder with a back up "User" folder. says I don't have permission to do this. How come, I"m the administrator...