Windows 10: DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

Discus and support DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why cant I get '' Pause Update Options'' on my Windows10 version 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Owolabi Olayinka, Feb 11, 2019.

1. DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

Why cant I get '' Pause Update Options'' on my Windows10 version 1803​

:)

Owolabi Olayinka, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

1. DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition - Similar Threads - DONT PAUSE UPDATE

2. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 home single language edition: i purchased my laptop with Windows 10 home single language edition with the product key but after some years i changed to different edition of windows but now i want to install windows 10 home single language edition again how can i get the iso file as it is not available...
  3. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home single language edition: i purchased my laptop with Windows 10 home single language edition with the product key but after some years i changed to different edition of windows but now i want to install windows 10 home single language edition again how can i get the iso file as it is not available...
  4. Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Changing the default language of a Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition

Changing the default language of a Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition: While traveling in Costa Rica, our laptop was stolen and we had to buy a new one. Unfortunately, it came with only a Single Language Edition preset to Spanish. I've browsed many sites and hacks, but would like to know what is the official recommendation. My son needs it...
  6. Having issues updating Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Having issues updating Windows 10 Home edition: Good afternoon, I've recently been attempting to update Windows 10 Home edition to the newest version - and as such have been encountering issues. The first time I tried it, I was on version 1903 haven't updated since 6/9/2019 and attempted to do so with the preinstalled...
  7. Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation

Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition Installation: I have formatted this PC because I forgot the PC Password, Now I have downloaded and Installed windows 10 pro but, when I bought this PC that time Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition was Installed in this PC that's why on my screen every time I'm getting a label to...
  8. windows 10 home, no video editing option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 home, no video editing option: I recently got my windows 10 home, but when I went on the photo app, there was no option to create a video. only two options. I've only just got my windows 10 home, I haven't updated or did anything what so ever....
  9. How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to change the language on Windows 10 Home Single Language Edition.: Hi All, I bought a laptop, in Turkey. I'm Turkish and I live in Poland and work in this country. It is a Toshiba with Windows 10 Home. The standard language is set to Turkish. I assumed that it should be an easy thing to change the language to English. Apparently, it's not,...
  10. Windows 10 Home might get "Pause Updates" option in 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Home might get "Pause Updates" option in 1903: Microsoft's Windows 10 Home operating system lacks support for essential features that other editions of Windows 10 support. When it comes to updates, no option to pause or disable updates is offered in the user interface. Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise come with options to...