Windows 10: DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

Discus and support DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why cant I get '' Pause Update Options'' on my Windows10 version 1803... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Owolabi Olayinka, Feb 11, 2019.

1. DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

Why cant I get '' Pause Update Options'' on my Windows10 version 1803​

:)

Owolabi Olayinka, Feb 11, 2019
  2. Sumit Dhiman2, Feb 11, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 11, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

Windows 8.1 update changed the language, can't change back

Maybe, these will help... it seems it is a common enough problem.

Language packs are no longer available after you upgrade to Windows 8.1

And, sort of the same here --> Add a language or keyboard

Quote from above MS web page:

Spoiler Download and install language packs
    You'll need to download the language pack if you want to make a language your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps).
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click a language that says Language pack available underneath, and then tap or click Options.
    • Tap or click Download. The download process might take a while, depending on your PC and the size of the language pack.
      If you want to make this your display language, see the next section "Change your Windows display language".
    Change your Windows display language
    To change your Windows display language (that's the language you see most often in Windows and apps), first add a language, download and install the language pack, and then follow these steps.
    • Swipe in from the right edge of the screen, tap Settings, and then tap Change PC settings.
      (If you're using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up, click Settings, and then click Change PC settings.)
    • Tap or click Time and language, and then tap or click Region and language.
    • Tap or click the language that you want to set as your display language.
    • Tap or click Set as primary to move the language to the top of the list. If the language can become your Windows display language, you'll see Will be display language after next sign-in appear under the language.
    • Sign out and then sign back in to finish.
    And here is some more info --> Add Language Packs to Windows

95Viper, Feb 11, 2019
Thema:

DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition

1. DONT HAVE PAUSE UPDATE OPTIONS ON MY WINDOWS 10 Home Simple Language Edition - Similar Threads - DONT PAUSE UPDATE

2. Disable windows from auto updating on Windows 10 home single language edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Disable windows from auto updating on Windows 10 home single language edition: [ATTACH] This is data usage of yesterday only . When I activated a data package I don't have time to use them, the system have already used them to update . You see when I activate a 250Mb package I don't get a chance to use them....
  3. Windows 10 Home might get "Pause Updates" option in 1903

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Home might get "Pause Updates" option in 1903: Microsoft's Windows 10 Home operating system lacks support for essential features that other editions of Windows 10 support. When it comes to updates, no option to pause or disable updates is offered in the user interface. Windows 10 Pro and Enterprise come with options to...
  4. Windows 10 Home Will Finally Let You Pause Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home Will Finally Let You Pause Updates: "Only Windows 10 Professional users can pause Windows updates today, but that’s about to change. Windows 10 Home users will soon be able to pause updates ..." Source: Windows 10 Home Will Finally Let You Pause Updates Like throwing a bone. *really 124758
  5. Simple home network with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Simple home network with Windows 10: Hi guys, I have a problem connecting a desktop PC and a notebook to form a home network, both running Windows 10. It used to work but in a sort of hit and miss. Last time (today) my laptop was visible from the desktop but not the other way around. And I mean it was missing...
  6. Windows 10 Language options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Language options: I'm getting annoyed by this stupid settings and transition to windows settings app instead of control panel. At the moment I have 3 language / keyboard options: - English (United States) US Keyboard - Romanian (Romania) Romanian (Standard) Keyboard - Romanian (Romania)...
  7. Windows 10 Home edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home edition: All updates for windows 10 version 1803 have failed. last failed attempt July 8. I have a HP Pavilion G6 laptop with Intel Pentium P6200. 4GB with 3.8 useable. 2018-06 update for Windows 10 Version 1709 x64 based systems successfully installed on July 14. System will not...
  8. have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    have bf1 deluxe edition but i dont have dlc and stuff?: Imgur i have bf1 deluxe edition so why is this happening 94093
  9. Simple language of Windows 10 to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Simple language of Windows 10 to Windows 10 pro: I just bought a laptop with Windows Simple Language and wanted to change it to windows pro there any way to change it? keeping my original would be legally 35679
  10. Change Display language on HOME edition

in Windows 10 Support
    Change Display language on HOME edition: my laptop was delivered in my native language, Dutch. However, I always work in English and prefer that the Display language is also English My start Menu says " instellingen" and not " Setteings" I followed the instructions added a language in the settings menu...