Windows 10: Don’t have permission error on iTunes

Discus and support Don’t have permission error on iTunes in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot start iTunes on my laptop running Windows 10 because I received an error ‘don’t have permission’. Yesterday everything was working without any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Eldridge Franco, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Don’t have permission error on iTunes

I cannot start iTunes on my laptop running Windows 10 because I received an error ‘don’t have permission’. Yesterday everything was working without any problems but today I encountered this issue. I really have a good music library on iTunes and don’t want to lose it.

:)

Eldridge Franco, Jan 7, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jan 7, 2019
  3. Windows 10 and Itunes sync error 54

Hi,

It's possible that iTunes folder is set with Read Only permission, which means Windows will allow it to sync with the device you have plugged in. Try the following steps and check if it works.

• Open Windows Explorer (Windows + E)
    • Right click on your iTunes folder
    • Go to Properties
    • Uncheck the Read Only option under Atrributes.
    • Now, check if the issue persist.

If the problem still persist, then make sure that you have full control over the iTunes folder. To do so, follow these steps.

• Right click on the iTunes folder.
    • Select Properties and click on security.
    • Click edit, check allow full control and
      A
      pply
    Hope this will help you.

Thank you.

Azaruddin Syed, Jan 7, 2019
  4. Dyan Rey Win User

Don’t have permission error on iTunes

iTunes error!

Hello,

The error message that you're receiving is generated by iTunes. We highly suggest that you perform the following steps provided on this
    link. Take note that this is for older OS. If you're still encountering
    the same issue after performing the steps you can contact Apple support for further assistance.

Let us know how else we may help you.

Dyan Rey, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

Don’t have permission error on iTunes

1. Don’t have permission error on iTunes - Similar Threads - Don’t permission error

2. You don’t have permission to mount the file [Fix]

in Windows 10 News
    You don’t have permission to mount the file [Fix]: [ATTACH]If you don’t have permission error troubles you when mounting an ISO image, then this post may help. The complete error message reads: Couldn’t Mount File, You don’t have permission to mount the file. Fortunately, you can follow some simple suggestions to fix it. Why...
  3. Don’t Have Permission to View Object’s Security Properties

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don’t Have Permission to View Object’s Security Properties: Hi,I accidently removed system's ownership of drive D:\ it is on the same SSD as C drive, now I can't revert it back or access to my data.What I've tried:- In drive D's properties -> Security -> Advanced, in Owner field: "Unable to display current owner", In permission tab:...
  4. Don’t Have Permission to View Object’s Security Properties

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don’t Have Permission to View Object’s Security Properties: Hi,I accidently removed system's ownership of drive D:\ it is on the same SSD as C drive, now I can't revert it back or access to my data.What I've tried:- In drive D's properties -> Security -> Advanced, in Owner field: "Unable to display current owner", In permission tab:...
  5. Don’t Have Permission to View Object’s Security Properties

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface: When I try to save files via certain apps, I get an error saying I can't save it there and asking whether I'd like to save it in Documents instead but get same error there. This issue is happening on my Microsoft Surface 4 running Windows 11, but does not happen in the same...
  7. "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "You don’t have permission to save in this location" on Surface: When I try to save files via certain apps, I get an error saying I can't save it there and asking whether I'd like to save it in Documents instead but get same error there. This issue is happening on my Microsoft Surface 4 running Windows 11, but does not happen in the same...
  8. You don’t have permission to modify files in this network location

in Windows 10 News
    You don’t have permission to modify files in this network location: [ATTACH]Some Windows 10 users may encounter the message You don’t have permission to modify […] This article You don’t have permission to modify files in this network location first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. You don’t have permission to save in this location ERROR

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    You don’t have permission to save in this location ERROR: Hi team, Good day! Just last night, I have completely formatted my laptop. It was Windows 10 at first, and when I was prompted, I toggled "Yes" when asked if I would like to download and re-install Windows. Now, the problem is when I opened my computer again and was going...
  10. You don’t have permission to shut down and restart this computer

in Windows 10 News
    You don’t have permission to shut down and restart this computer: [ATTACH]If you receive an error message which prevents you from shutting down or restarting your Windows PC or laptop, then you need to apply a […] This post You don’t have permission to shut down and restart this computer is from TheWindowsClub.com. read more...