Windows 10: Dont have permission to access this computer but all permission are done

Discus and support Dont have permission to access this computer but all permission are done in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All folders set to everyone read & write... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RichThomason_1940, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Dont have permission to access this computer but all permission are done

All folders set to everyone read & write

:)

RichThomason_1940, Nov 4, 2019

2. cannot access file/or permissions

I have a file i need to run on Windows 7 Home Premium. I get the error message saying "Windows cannot access the specified device, path or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item."

So I right click and choose Properties to access the permissions but I cannot. In the Security tab I get a message saying, " You do not have permission to view or edit this objects permission settings.".

Next I boot into the Windows 7 Hidden Administrator Mode - and even with this I get all the same error messages.

Please help me as I really need to run This file.

John Phoenix, Nov 4, 2019
  3. j.col70 Win User
    j.col70, Nov 4, 2019
  4. Dont have permission to access this computer but all permission are done

cannot access file/or permissions

Thanks..

I tried the guide and other tips and nothing worked.. In the end it was Comodo Internet Suite that was causing the problem. I uninstalled this crappy software and Poof I had access to all permissions again.

John Phoenix, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

Dont have permission to access this computer but all permission are done

1. Dont have permission to access this computer but all permission are done - Similar Threads - Dont permission access

2. Dont have permission to view files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dont have permission to view files: I have these files that are locked and shouldnt be. All of my accounts have access to view them but I constantly get an error that I do not have permission. I do not have an external Antivirus and share files with my other 2 computers with onedrive...
  3. Dont have permission to view files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dont have permission to view files: I have these files that are locked and shouldnt be. All of my accounts have access to view them but I constantly get an error that I do not have permission. I do not have an external Antivirus and share files with my other 2 computers with onedrive...
  4. Dont have permission to delete folder.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dont have permission to delete folder.: Ive been trying to delete a folder in a spotify folder to do a clean install, but i dont have permission to delete the folder. Ive booted into safe mode and tried to delete it, still nothing. Gave myself ownership of the folder but still needed permission. Tried to delete the...
  5. Dont have permission to delete folder.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dont have permission to delete folder.: Ive been trying to delete a folder in a spotify folder to do a clean install, but i dont have permission to delete the folder. Ive booted into safe mode and tried to delete it, still nothing. Gave myself ownership of the folder but still needed permission. Tried to delete the...
  6. Dont have permission to delete folder.

7. Dont have permission to delete folder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Dont have permission to delete folder: Ive been trying to delete a folder in a spotify folder to do a clean install, but i dont have permission to delete the folder. Ive booted into safe mode and tried to delete it, still nothing. Gave myself ownership of the folder but still needed permission. Tried to delete the...
  8. Dont have permission to delete folder

Dont have permission to delete folder: Ive been trying to delete a folder in a spotify folder to do a clean install, but i dont have permission to delete the folder. Ive booted into safe mode and tried to delete it, still nothing. Gave myself ownership of the folder but still needed permission. Tried to delete the...
  9. dont have permission to run exe

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dont have permission to run exe: using win 10 but for a few months I cant run programs which I have downloaded. Even if I press run in browser a message says that I don't have permission to run program or update....
  10. ''you dont currently have permission to access this folder''

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ''you dont currently have permission to access this folder'': I have seen some advice re open the security tab on the usb which access to is being denied. Unfortunately there is no security tab on the usb. ca you help please. Regards michael...