Windows 10: Don't have sound in games but do in Windows

Discus and support Don't have sound in games but do in Windows in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought a brand new ASUS RoG Gaming Laptop and all of a sudden the other day I noticed a glitching noise of one continuous sound and my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zeth2014, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Zeth2014 Win User

Don't have sound in games but do in Windows

I recently bought a brand new ASUS RoG Gaming Laptop and all of a sudden the other day I noticed a glitching noise of one continuous sound and my Flight simulator lags unless i hit "Q" to turn in game sound off now... never lagged before. On top of that all my steam games and Kerbal Space Program no longer have any sound. Ive tried many things but nothing is seeming to work. its on both steam games and just normal downloaded games. So although I have sound in Windows, any game I play has no sound at all now and the glitching sound now happens almost everytime i turn my laptop on. Any thoughts or relevant issues that any one has fixed this? Thanks!

:)

Zeth2014, Sep 26, 2018
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, Sep 26, 2018
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 26, 2018
  4. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Don't have sound in games but do in Windows :p

cadaveca, Sep 26, 2018
Thema:

1. Don't have sound in games but do in Windows - Similar Threads - Don't sound games

2. i don't have sound hp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i don't have sound hp: i don't have sound hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-hp/83eb7ece-39d0-4e21-88be-cc7197366ca6
  3. i don't have sound hp

in Windows 10 Customization
    i don't have sound hp: i don't have sound hp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound-hp/83eb7ece-39d0-4e21-88be-cc7197366ca6
  4. i don't have sound hp

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. I don't have any sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have any sound.: my troubleshooter said to restart the audio service and I tried to go to the system app and it said file system error -2144926975. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-any-sound/f1c10566-365f-43fa-bd15-11e447c420c4
  6. Don't have sound in games but do in Windows OWEN HAMILTON!!!!!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Don't have sound in games but do in Windows OWEN HAMILTON!!!!!: I recently did a clean install of Windows 10 Home 64 bit on my PC and suddenly realised that although I had sound within Windows, any game I play has no sound at all, the first game I played that had no sound was one I purchased via Steam so thought the problem was Steam...
  7. Don't have the game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have the game.: My friend Bought me the "Minecraft Dungeons" game and ive redeem'd the code i've played the game yesterday but today i've tried to launch the game and it says "You don't own this game error 0x803F8001". So i've tried to reinstall the game but once i've deleted it it says i...
  8. Do not have any sound in games

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Do not have any sound in games: Hello, So basically this has been a issue ever since i got a gaming pc. All audio works fine spotify, discord, ect but when i load up a game, and this can be any game... games on steam, games on the microsoft store and Blizzard. atm i am trying to fix the sound for Forza...
  9. Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Games from the Windows 10 Store don't have any sounds: Hello! My games from the Windows 10 Store had sounds until yesterday. Now they are without any sounds and I don't know what to do to get them back. I have tried reinstalling the apps, the store itself, but nothing seems to work. Please, help me with this issue....
  10. I don't have sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't have sound: I don't have sound on my laptop, my sound disappeared, nothing is heard on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-sound/8d8d4710-ac25-47e2-bdd8-b953941ed18b