Windows 10: Don't have the game.

Discus and support Don't have the game. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My friend Bought me the "Minecraft Dungeons" game and ive redeem'd the code i've played the game yesterday but today i've tried to launch the game and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DevHUN, May 29, 2020.

1. DevHUN Win User

Don't have the game.

My friend Bought me the "Minecraft Dungeons" game and ive redeem'd the code i've played the game yesterday but today i've tried to launch the game and it says "You don't own this game error 0x803F8001". So i've tried to reinstall the game but once i've deleted it it says i have to buy it. The code i've got is can't be used more than once.

:)

DevHUN, May 29, 2020
  2. arassami Win User

don"t open game in win10i

I am game player.(sniper fury)in win10.but to day don"t opening game.or close after 2-3 secend.3 the back to last morning by recovery poin .but nothing

*** Moderator's note: Post was moved to the appropriate category ***

arassami, May 29, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 29, 2020
  4. Don't have the game.

Gaming and Random Crashes.

Hi,

After some research and failing to find any solution i`ve decided to find help, have a gaming laptop (don`t judge me) and it used to work pretty well, until the latest Witcher expansion, i would be gettting a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION everytime i tried to start the game, some driver updates later and now i`m randomly getting the same BSOD so far i've tried.

• Updating GPU Driver.
    • DDU the Drivers and do a clean install.
    • running sfc/scannow

Unfortunately my internet time is limited and i couldn`t find any more steps.

Any help would be appreciatted, and sorry for the bad english.

BeardedBrazilia, May 29, 2020
Thema:

Don't have the game.

1. Don't have the game. - Similar Threads - Don't game

2. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  3. fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fully uninstalled mediatek wifi 6 mt7921wireless lan from my ASUS TUF gaming F15 and don't...: I was trying to fix the wifi problem by doing any possible solutions to fix it but to no avail, and try uninstalling it and restarting my laptop, after restarting and checking the device manager and network adapter, it's gone, even enabling showing hidden devices from view...
  4. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  5. I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss

I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games don't run help me plsssss: hi Yesterday I accidentally deleted the temporary files And now the games fc24 n hogwarts l exit the game after loading .I reinstalled directxI ran sfc/ scannow in cmdI used debug mod in nvidia cpI used verify integrity method i cant uploadthis is DirectX function...
  6. My Roblox Page colors are inverted, not the game but just the page and I don't know how to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    My Roblox Page colors are inverted, not the game but just the page and I don't know how to...: idk why it wont let me paste the screen shot of the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-roblox-page-colors-are-inverted-not-the-game/0a087849-c7fa-483e-b99f-71d823c3e588
  7. My Roblox Page colors are inverted, not the game but just the page and I don't know how to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Roblox Page colors are inverted, not the game but just the page and I don't know how to...: idk why it wont let me paste the screen shot of the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-roblox-page-colors-are-inverted-not-the-game/0a087849-c7fa-483e-b99f-71d823c3e588
  8. My Roblox Page colors are inverted, not the game but just the page and I don't know how to...

9. I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.: I recently built a new computer and it runs perfectly fine besides the constant game crashing. I can run the games I want to play at the expected high FPS, but sooner rather than later the games end up crashing. I've tried everything, I've reinstalled windows making sure to...
  10. I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.

I keep crashing while playing games and I don't know why.: I recently built a new computer and it runs perfectly fine besides the constant game crashing. I can run the games I want to play at the expected high FPS, but sooner rather than later the games end up crashing. I've tried everything, I've reinstalled windows making sure to...