Windows 10: Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build)

Discus and support Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have been searching for the solution of this problem for some time. Thought it may be up to location where I live. Seems like it wasn't that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Jun 10, 2021.

1. dedq Win User

Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build)

Hello, I have been searching for the solution of this problem for some time. Thought it may be up to location where I live. Seems like it wasn't that. I have been giving changing locations a try. I am registered on Insider's. My laptop is registered to Insider's as well. Laptop has the widget but PC doesn't! What could be the solution? Thank you in advance

:)

2. usan14 Win User

Foreca Weather Widget

Hello any one could help me please, I was using Foreca Weather widget, it did works perfectly but suddenly today I can not see Foreca as widget it shows as shortcut for Foreca Weather. I don`t know what is wrong I have done uninstall and reinstall but it
    does work, really frustrating as Foreca Weather widget was really helpful.

usan14, Jun 10, 2021
  3. usan14 Win User
    Foreca Weather Widget

Yeah I know this Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build) :) obviously I have to add widget not shortcut but I can not see Foreca Weather in the widget list, it just shown in the shortcuts list.

usan14, Jun 10, 2021
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301 (RS_PRERELEASE) - Jan. 27 Insider

Windows 10’s taskbar is getting a big update with new weather and news widget - The Verge
    To disable the taskbar news widget, use these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar on Windows 10.
    • Select the News and interests menu and choose the Hidden option. Disable taskbar News and Interests.
    • (Optional) Select the Show icon only option if you want to keep the widget using less space in the taskbar.
    I don't know if it works

It works

thomaseg1, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. Don't have Weather widget on taskbar (21390. build) - Similar Threads - Don't Weather widget

2. Weather widget confusion

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Weather widget confusion: Ive noticed that with a recent update people have gotten the "new" wether widget on their taskbar. I'm confused because... I've had it for a few months? How is this possible? submitted by /u/Mishka1125 [link] [comments]...
  3. The new weather widget text in the taskbar is blurry on a 1440p monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
    The new weather widget text in the taskbar is blurry on a 1440p monitor: I didn't see anyone else bring this up so maybe I missed it if it has. The text for the new taskbar widget is blurry on my 1440p monitors and it makes it look like a poor quality 3rd party add-on. In fact that is what I thought it was, when I first saw it I thought some...
  4. How to disable the Weather widget from the Windows 10 Taskbar

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable the Weather widget from the Windows 10 Taskbar: Microsoft released the KB5003637 Windows Update on Tuesday. It brings various security fixes, which you can read about in Martin's article. [ATTACH] I let my computer update to the latest patch yesterday before shutting down. When I turned it on this morning, I was greeted...
  5. Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weather Widget: Alright I got on my laptop and everything was normal, Then I noticed that my Weather on my taskbar is all Chinese everything I have restarted my laptop and im scared this could a a Virus. But it seems to be happening to other people....
  6. News & Interests/Weather Widget

News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  7. Have 21H1, but no news/weather in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have 21H1, but no news/weather in taskbar: Maybe I'm crazy and the only person who was looking forward to this new feature... But I have installed the new update (through the windows insider programme), and I don't have the news feed/weather in my task bar. Does anybody have an idea? submitted by /u/SaccenteKennedy...
  8. KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work

KB 5001391 weather/news taskbar widget doesn't work: So I feel like a moron, I installed this update today and was expecting to see the new widget. It didn't load on the taskbar so is there a place I need to go to enable it?Greg :-...
  9. Weather widget

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Weather widget: Hi, i have os build 19041.928 and i dont have the weather widget.What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget/7227ece8-2235-4eac-b337-a7d09ac69eb1
  10. Weather widget isn't showing for me

Weather widget isn't showing for me: The weather/news part of the taskbar isn't showing for me, why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/weather-widget-isnt-showing-for-me/2692b961-8424-4533-a8b9-5bf749f0e172