Windows 10: Don't install

Discus and support Don't install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello comunity hub! I am just making this post, because to telll anyone thinking of clicking on a ad, on msn portal, i have had nightmare time first a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andydudzz, Sep 25, 2019.

1. andydudzz Win User

Don't install

Hello comunity hub! I am just making this post, because to telll anyone thinking of clicking on a ad, on msn portal, i have had nightmare time first a virus then difficult allthe way, till i had to do a systen restore. The ad was called driver update it came with loads of add ons then when i tried to unistall! A load of Chinese writing saying error, and nothing would work and Microsoft's edge became not workisng etc thank you comunity.

:)

andydudzz, Sep 25, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 25, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 25, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Don't install

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Don't install

1. Don't install - Similar Threads - Don't install

2. Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s): I was trying to download fortnite on my laptop and when I do it comes up with a message saying: Pick where you want to install - It looks like you don't have any applicable device(s) link o your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account....
  3. I'm unable to install Windows 10 (but I don't get any errors)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm unable to install Windows 10 (but I don't get any errors): Hello everyone, Recently I bought a new SSD for my laptop (this is the MSATA I got). I have a Toshiba Satellite Z30-a-142. It originally came with Windows 8.1, which updated freely to Windows 10 afterward. I downloaded the tool for creating an installation media on a USB...
  4. I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors)

I'm unable to install Windows 10 (although I don't get any errors): Hello everyone, Recently I bought a new SSD for my laptop (this is the MSATA I got). I have a Toshiba Satellite Z30-a-142. It originally came with Windows 8.1, which updated freely to Windows 10 afterward. I downloaded the tool for creating an installation media on a USB...
  5. Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't

Can't update because it says I have Avast installed but I don't: can't update because it says I ave Avast installed but I don't... * Original title: update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-update-because-it-says-i-have-avast-installed/7b02b551-1277-42f7-9b58-2a5e1a5a2cee
  6. Game Pass Games Don't Install

Game Pass Games Don't Install: Hi, For the past 2 weeks I have been trying to solve this issue. Xbox Game Pass games (like Gears of War 5) which require "Administrator Approval" fail to install with code 0x800700c1. I have tried just about everything you could imagine. Install game through Windows...
  7. Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please...

Onedrive not working, fake onedrive installed on system , don't know what happens please...: Hello, As i stated, i Don't know what s wrong with OneDrive but there is Something really wrong asking me to post on the forums with the system logs. I Don't know how to do it. I Don't know what s wrong with OneDrive it s like there are two entities trying to impose...
  8. I'm trying to install Google Cromme , but Microsoft egde don't let me to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I'm trying to install Google Cromme , but Microsoft egde don't let me to install: Microsoft edge is not working good, I can work in Timesheets from my Job. Somebody can help me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-google-cromme-but-microsoft/58f425e4-c3a8-4692-a7ba-537ac5b8bf42
  9. some apps don't work after re-installation of windows

some apps don't work after re-installation of windows: I am having problem opening some apps (some are games like DarkSouls3 and nividia Control panel and few others) This problem started after I re-installed my windows (or some may call it format) I chose the quick version of formatting which took about 1 hour, I am running...
  10. Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any...

Can't install iCloud on Windows 10 64 bit system; It looks like you don't have any...: Hi Everyone, I have a Windows 10 system with the latest updates (excluding Features update to Windows, version 1903). I believe I have signed into my Windows account properly (following the directions from MS) and am trying to install the new iCloud from the Microsoft...