Windows 10: Don't install

Discus and support Don't install in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello comunity hub! I am just making this post, because to telll anyone thinking of clicking on a ad, on msn portal, i have had nightmare time first a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by andydudzz, Sep 25, 2019.

1. andydudzz Win User

Don't install

Hello comunity hub! I am just making this post, because to telll anyone thinking of clicking on a ad, on msn portal, i have had nightmare time first a virus then difficult allthe way, till i had to do a systen restore. The ad was called driver update it came with loads of add ons then when i tried to unistall! A load of Chinese writing saying error, and nothing would work and Microsoft's edge became not workisng etc thank you comunity.

:)

andydudzz, Sep 25, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 25, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Sep 25, 2019
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Don't install

stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Sep 25, 2019
Thema:

Don't install

1. Don't install - Similar Threads - Don't install

2. I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11: Hi, I would like some advice, I don't have a windows installer on my PC and a lot of other things. I tried factory setting the pc and it didn't help. I'm also missing the msiexec.exe folder on my pc. I would appreciate your help please. Regards, Adam...
  3. I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't have it on my PC windows installer in windows 11: Hi, I would like some advice, I don't have a windows installer on my PC and a lot of other things. I tried factory setting the pc and it didn't help. I'm also missing the msiexec.exe folder on my pc. I would appreciate your help please. Regards, Adam...
  4. I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...: I just clean installed windows 11 yesterday on my laptop and then my mouse wasn't working so I updated the drivers then when I restarted my laptop and now the keyboard also wasn't working. I tried resetting the bios , restarting but nothing happened....
  5. I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...

I just clean installed windows 11 and my keyboard and touchpad both don't work please help...: I just clean installed windows 11 yesterday on my laptop and then my mouse wasn't working so I updated the drivers then when I restarted my laptop and now the keyboard also wasn't working. I tried resetting the bios , restarting but nothing happened....
  6. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  7. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers: Hello,I network reset my computer as I was experiencing Wi-Fi lag before, but after the reset, I didn't have any internet. When I go to the device manager, I see that the ethernet driver Ethernet Controller as was a network driver Network Controller was uninstalled but was...
  8. Don't have internet after Network Reset, can't install the drivers

9. how to exit gnu grub 2.06 and install windows 10 back on Dell. On my boot settings I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to exit gnu grub 2.06 and install windows 10 back on Dell. On my boot settings I don't...: ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-exit-gnu-grub-206-and-install-windows-10/26f3b3f2-e4fb-46dc-85c7-5893ce9b1878
  10. how to exit gnu grub 2.06 and install windows 10 back on Dell. On my boot settings I don't...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how to exit gnu grub 2.06 and install windows 10 back on Dell. On my boot settings I don't...: ??????? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-exit-gnu-grub-206-and-install-windows-10/26f3b3f2-e4fb-46dc-85c7-5893ce9b1878