Windows 10: Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2

Discus and support Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is to Users not running Windows Insider Builds There IS an Insider Track that IS 20H2. HOWEVER, For Regular Windows 10 20H1 2004/19041.508 this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Drew1903, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Drew1903 Win User

Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2

This is to Users not running Windows Insider Builds

There IS an Insider Track that IS 20H2. HOWEVER, For Regular Windows 10 20H1 2004/19041.508 this is for YOU...

There are articles/videos floating about suggesting how to convert a 20H1 into a 20H2. DO NOT do this or use their instructions

WAIT for & until WU gives it to your machines naturally DO NOT force it ahead of time from or using OTHER sources

Cheers,
    Drew
    Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2 3952b5b4-0c9a-4fb2-9022-8db21ef78ae2?upload=true.jpg

:)

Drew1903, Sep 16, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 16, 2020
  4. Jomel Ber Win User

cannot turn off jump list

Hi Rohit,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the Jump Lists on Windows 10:

• Go to Start menu, search Settings, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Personalization.
    • Select Start.
    • Turn off the Show recently opened items in Jump Lists on Start or taskbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Don't Jump the Gun w/ 20H2 - Similar Threads - Don't Jump Gun

2. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gun control!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop, Running, Windows 10.This is not, about computers. It's something, more important!Every politician, campaigns. Talking about, gun control.Even President Biden, says. We must control, the guns!Even though. It's the Second Amendment, to the...
  3. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gun control!?: My computer, is a Dell laptop, Running, Windows 10.This is not, about computers. It's something, more important!Every politician, campaigns. Talking about, gun control.Even President Biden, says. We must control, the guns!Even though. It's the Second Amendment, to the...
  4. Gun control!?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Mouse is jumping / stuttering and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse is jumping / stuttering and i don't know why: Hi, I have a problem with my mouse cursor that i just noticed yesterdayThe problem is that my mouse is "jumping" or "teleporting" and it causes some stutters on games that use the mouse to aim , and is really annoying in generalThese are the things i've tried for now:-Using a...
  6. Mouse is jumping / stuttering and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse is jumping / stuttering and i don't know why: Hi, I have a problem with my mouse cursor that i just noticed yesterdayThe problem is that my mouse is "jumping" or "teleporting" and it causes some stutters on games that use the mouse to aim , and is really annoying in generalThese are the things i've tried for now:-Using a...
  7. Seeking Advice Skipping 2004, Jumping to 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Seeking Advice Skipping 2004, Jumping to 20H2: Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1139 Howdy Folks *Smile With all the Cumulative Update and 2004 Feature update issues I've been holding at 1909. I'm on "Pause" now and have my Group Policy Windows Update Setting at #3 - "Download and Notify for Install". Additionally,...
  8. Windows 10 20H2 jump list is broken (again)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 20H2 jump list is broken (again): After some time, I had decided to upgrade my Windows 10 1909 to 20H2. Once 20H2 is installed, the bugs that I encountered when I upgrade to 2004 are back and not fix by any update. My PC is ACER NITRO 5 with i5-8300H cpu with GTX1050 gpu and 8GB RAM. Last time I had...
  9. This computer is shared by Windows Gun?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    This computer is shared by Windows Gun?: hey you can set that the program is no threat as soon as I use it BusyBox is uninstalled immediately. https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/dieser-computer-wird-durch-windows-geschuetz-freigegeben
  10. no gun sounds?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    no gun sounds?: just installed windows 10 and everything seem to work OK but palying a game, serious sam II, I get all sounds except for the sound of the guns firing? 10721