Windows 10: Don't know how to activate windows.

Discus and support Don't know how to activate windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I once upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. Yesterday I used the Reset this PC function and after the reset I couldn't log in so I had to reinstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MBas, Apr 24, 2020.

1. MBas Win User

Don't know how to activate windows.

I once upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. Yesterday I used the Reset this PC function and after the reset I couldn't log in so I had to reinstall Windows. Now I have Windows reinstalled and everything else, but now Windows asks to activate Windows. Can I get a key or does Win 7 key also work.

:)

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Apr 24, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Apr 24, 2020
  4. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Don't know how to activate windows. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Apr 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Don't know how to activate windows. - Similar Threads - Don't activate

2. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d
  3. Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same...: Facebook messenger don't show dots beside active users.. tried windows and android.. same problem? Is there any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/facebook-messenger-dont-show-dots-beside-active/00afcf1e-1677-4d3b-9a63-7f8343aa375d
  4. Bought a Windows 11 activation key and USB. They don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bought a Windows 11 activation key and USB. They don't work: I was able to install windows 11, but it isn't activated. I've entered the key slowly like 5 times. It won't activate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-windows-11-activation-key-and-usb-they/3d0384bb-5bb5-4ff5-91ae-e79e9f809c9a
  5. Bought a Windows 11 activation key and USB. They don't work

Bought a Windows 11 activation key and USB. They don't work: I was able to install windows 11, but it isn't activated. I've entered the key slowly like 5 times. It won't activate. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-a-windows-11-activation-key-and-usb-they/3d0384bb-5bb5-4ff5-91ae-e79e9f809c9a
  6. Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...: My computer originally running a Windows 10 Ver. But about last year I got notification that my device was qualified to upgrade for Windows 11. it's been a year i'm using this system, and recently my system keeps asking me to activate my product manually and I alway do...
  7. Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...

Can't activate windows on my device because it says that i don't have valid digital licence...: My computer originally running a Windows 10 Ver. But about last year I got notification that my device was qualified to upgrade for Windows 11. it's been a year i'm using this system, and recently my system keeps asking me to activate my product manually and I alway do...
  8. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  9. Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund

Win 11 license doesn't activate and I don't have the option to request a refund: Error code: 0xc004f050I just bought the win 11 license key and I did once get a glance on the key. Never got a confirmation e-mail. Now I am 140 bucks down and no way to use the software I paid for....
  10. There is no "I don't have an activation key" option

There is no "I don't have an activation key" option: I'm running the 8.1 version and I recently decided to download the windows 10 version since steam won't work soon. But when I download the windows 10 version it demands a key and there is no "I don't have a key" option.What do I do?...