Windows 10: don't know how to screen shoot this is the message

Discus and support don't know how to screen shoot this is the message in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; AADSTS the server terminated an operation because it encounted a client request loop... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by THEODORESchwab, Aug 13, 2020.

1. don't know how to screen shoot this is the message

AADSTS the server terminated an operation because it encounted a client request loop

:)

THEODORESchwab, Aug 13, 2020
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Windows 10 black screen don lots of trouble shooting...

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the black screen of Windows. Let me assist you.

To assist you better, kindly write back to us with the following information.

• What is the KB number of the update? Follow the steps below to check the KB number:
    • Press Windows key + R key.
    • Type appwiz.cpl and press Enter key.
    • Click View installed updates on the left pane.
    • Locate the recently installed update and note down the
      KB number.

As you mentioned that the issue started after a Windows update was installed, I suggest you to uninstall it and check if the issue persists. This will help us identify if the update is causing the issue.

Follow the steps provided above to check the KB number and then
    uninstall the update
    . If that resolves the issue, follow the steps provided in the article on
    How to temporarily prevent a Windows or driver update from reinstalling in Windows 10 from the link below:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3073930

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Aug 13, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 13, 2020
  4. don't know how to screen shoot this is the message

I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, Aug 13, 2020
Thema:

don't know how to screen shoot this is the message

1. don't know how to screen shoot this is the message - Similar Threads - don't screen shoot

2. Why I don't get the trouble shooting option?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why I don't get the trouble shooting option?: Steps:move the mouse cursor on the power iconpush down the Shift keyright click on the power icon a menu will pop upselect the restartOn the restart screen, I only have the "turn off your computer" option, but nothing else. What I need is the "trouble shooting" option and I...
  3. I don't know how to fix this

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know how to fix this: I tried raise FPS Valorant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-this/33c6c901-76ac-4b78-97a9-346f8b8179cd
  4. I don't know how to fix it

I don't know how to fix it: So I put my desktop on D: and now everythings screwed up and I cannot fix it anymore. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-fix-it/6ecc42f4-598d-444d-841e-735239c5e3c9
  5. don't know

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    don't know: I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago... from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure whenever I press some key like... A, S, D and few more...at that time typing words on screen automatically erase whole sentence.....
  6. screen shooting

in Windows 10 Customization
    screen shooting: every time i screen shot my windows 10 using shift+windows key+S , it show the snipping tool, after i snip it , it gets stuck on the same screen for about 30 seconds , and then it returns to normal ,but the screen shot is not saved , it just lost ....
  7. Don't know how to activate windows.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Don't know how to activate windows.: I once upgraded my windows 7 to windows 10. Yesterday I used the Reset this PC function and after the reset I couldn't log in so I had to reinstall Windows. Now I have Windows reinstalled and everything else, but now Windows asks to activate Windows. Can I get a key or does...
  8. My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My screen is broken and I don't know how to fix it: [IMG]Hello all, I'm experiencing problems with my screen for the past 7 months and I don't know how to fix it. My screen just breaks and keeps breaking over and over again. I'll show you a picture, does anyone know how to fix this?...
  9. Screen is tiny and centered. Don't know how it happened.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen is tiny and centered. Don't know how it happened.: [ATTACH] My dad started setting up his brand new Lenovo, specs below: Intel Celeron 4205U Operating system: Windows 10 Processor: Intel Celeron 4205U Dual Core Processor Display: 15.6" HD LED Backlit Anti-Glare Display Memory:4GB DDR4 2133 MHz RAM Internal storage:...
  10. I don't know how to read this

I don't know how to read this: I post this here so maybe someone can tell me why I can't connect to the internet on my dell 2710. Any help would be greatly appreciated. MiniToolBox by Farbar Version: 01-07-2015 Ran by jerry_000 (administrator) on 19-08-2015 at 20:02:20 Running from...