Windows 10: Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect

Discus and support Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I’m buying a new motherboard and gpu because I want to move my motherboard to a pcie 4.0 so I got a graphics card that was also that but I’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by S.name, May 25, 2023.

1. S.name Win User

Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect

So I’m buying a new motherboard and gpu because I want to move my motherboard to a pcie 4.0 so I got a graphics card that was also that but I’ve realised on the gpu it said that it is 16x interface and I tried looking at the motherboard but it doesn’t tell me if it’s a 16x interface or not and that’s the same with others I looked at so I want to know if that’s not important or most motherboards have a 16x any help with that would be appreciated cause I want to be sure they connect

:)

S.name, May 25, 2023

2. Choice of memory and motherboard... a bit stuck...

No one who got some suggestions on this one, huh?

I've found out that the Asus M3A78-T needs to be flashed, so then that motherboard is excluded from my list. Which motherboard and memory should I then go for? Any suggestions?

minstreless, May 25, 2023
  3. I don`t know what to do with my laptop because it goes into bluescreens at least 2 times a day. (ASUS A17 Fa706IU 2020 AMD Ryzen 7 4800H NVIDIA 1660 Ti)

I understood and I don t know which part of hardware is faulting. My SSD is working well, my ram aswell now I don`t know maybe the gpu or the cpu

Matei Games, May 25, 2023
  4. Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 25, 2023
Thema:

Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect

1. Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect - Similar Threads - Don’t motherboard gpu

2. I don’t know how to fix my disc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know how to fix my disc: It has been a while since my computer has been very slow and takes a long time to turn on and run any type of program. I have a 500GB main disk in which I have 300 occupied and one 1T empty.I don't know what to do to make it go better, I have deleted all the temporary files...
  3. Don’t know what to do.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don’t know what to do.: PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM. OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND Help get my Toshiba windows 7 working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-what-to-do/d2aedc29-a549-4d2a-add5-4c5f7814630e
  4. Don’t know what to do.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don’t know what to do.: PXE-MOF: Exiting PXE ROM. OPERATING SYSTEM NOT FOUND Help get my Toshiba windows 7 working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-what-to-do/d2aedc29-a549-4d2a-add5-4c5f7814630e
  5. Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect: So I’m buying a new motherboard and gpu because I want to move my motherboard to a pcie 4.0 so I got a graphics card that was also that but I’ve realised on the gpu it said that it is 16x interface and I tried looking at the motherboard but it doesn’t tell me if it’s a 16x...
  6. Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect

Don’t know if my motherboard and gpu connect: So I’m buying a new motherboard and gpu because I want to move my motherboard to a pcie 4.0 so I got a graphics card that was also that but I’ve realised on the gpu it said that it is 16x interface and I tried looking at the motherboard but it doesn’t tell me if it’s a 16x...
  7. I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I don’t know what’s wrong with my pc: Im stressing and don’t know what wrong with my pc.For the past 2 days, when I boot my gaming computer up and start to do some work ect moving around files opening files the windows screen becomes unresponsive, and starts to lag horrendously. Even the task bar becomes useless;...
  8. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  9. My display is broken and I don’t know why.

My display is broken and I don’t know why.: I recently installed new RAM Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 4x8gb 3600Mhz into my PC, I booted up the PC and my screen resolution was off the screen the edges were cut off. Also I noticed that my display adapter NVIDIA RTX 3060 Ti was experiencing Code 43 and the computer is...
  10. Motherboard is ok with this GPU?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Motherboard is ok with this GPU?: Hello, sorry to post this such technical question here sadly tomshardware website acting weird and I cannot login there so I ask here. I have a ASUS Z97 Pro Gamer motherboard on a i7 processor, NVIDIA GT 710 2GB can work on this motherboard? is there a VGA slot? I learned...