Windows 10: Dont know my Recovery Key

Discus and support Dont know my Recovery Key in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I want to know my recovery key..i have the recovery key ID..but i want to know the key..cozz my laptop(Microsoft Surface Pro-2017 Model) is not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BuvanElango, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Dont know my Recovery Key

I want to know my recovery key..i have the recovery key ID..but i want to know the key..cozz my laptop(Microsoft Surface Pro-2017 Model) is not restarting to its log in page..and its asking for a recovery key all of a sudden..so please someone help me out.!!

:)

BuvanElango, Mar 29, 2019

2. android recovery and kernel.img

For thouse who CAN help...:I can't enter adb (device not recognized), can't flash using stock recovery (don't really know the steps and stuck at triage and dead android when in recovery),

ELiTRiGG3R, Mar 29, 2019
  3. one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 29, 2019
  4. Paola Gar Win User

Dont know my Recovery Key

Problem with windows 10 i dont know what exactly.

Thank you for the information you've provided. Since you've already tried disconnecting all external devices and the same issue persists, the next step that we recommend is to use a recovery drive to restore your PC. To do that, click on this
    link and look for the steps under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC.

If you don't have a recovery drive, you can create one on a working PC. If restoring your device from a system restore point did not solve the issue, we suggest that you reset your device. The steps for creating a recovery drive and how to reset your PC
    was also provided on the same link. Look for the following:

• Create a recovery drive
    • Reset your PC

Keep us updated if you need further assistance.

Paola Gar, Mar 29, 2019
Thema:

Dont know my Recovery Key

1. Dont know my Recovery Key - Similar Threads - Dont Recovery Key

2. my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.: can somebody explain why my U key works as a enter? i cant write u key normally and when im writing something and im press u,then the message sends and i dont know what is the issue....
  3. my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my U key works as a enter and i dont know why.: can somebody explain why my U key works as a enter? i cant write u key normally and when im writing something and im press u,then the message sends and i dont know what is the issue....
  4. my "w" key is not working and I dont know how to fix it

my "w" key is not working and I dont know how to fix it: I need help fixing the "w" key because it is not working on the laptop keyboard but it works on usb plug keyboards and digital keyboards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-w-key-is-not-working-and-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0cb60cf8-7be4-402e-a3c0-8a98b75ec31d
  5. my "w" key is not working and I dont know how to fix it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my "w" key is not working and I dont know how to fix it: I need help fixing the "w" key because it is not working on the laptop keyboard but it works on usb plug keyboards and digital keyboards https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-w-key-is-not-working-and-i-dont-know-how-to-fix/0cb60cf8-7be4-402e-a3c0-8a98b75ec31d
  6. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont have a bitlocker recovery key: I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bitlocker-recovery-key/71dfa93f-5168-4dd4-a90e-1c9d3f88efc0
  7. I dont have a bitlocker recovery key

I dont have a bitlocker recovery key: I am trying to update my bios and intelme but it suggests i know my bitlocker recovery key. I am pretty sure i dont have one. What do i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-have-a-bitlocker-recovery-key/71dfa93f-5168-4dd4-a90e-1c9d3f88efc0
  8. My bitlocker recovery key dont work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My bitlocker recovery key dont work: The bitlocker recovery key dont work, I put in the code, it goes back to system restart, then the butlocker key comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-recovery-key-dont-work/09fd7d88-7c68-46d1-82b5-a29c0b8f1e98
  9. My bitlocker recovery key dont work

My bitlocker recovery key dont work: The bitlocker recovery key dont work, I put in the code, it goes back to system restart, then the butlocker key comes up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-bitlocker-recovery-key-dont-work/09fd7d88-7c68-46d1-82b5-a29c0b8f1e98
  10. I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know my Bitdefender recovery key.: I had to reset my laptop, but after I reset it to use or manage my local disk I would get a windows pop-up asking for a 48 digit recovery key. Note: I had to sign in with a different account after resetting...