Windows 10: Dont know what to do , or how to fix it. Has anyone of you guys had the same problem or...

Discus and support Dont know what to do , or how to fix it. Has anyone of you guys had the same problem or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Chris61541 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Chris61541, May 31, 2020.

1. Dont know what to do , or how to fix it. Has anyone of you guys had the same problem or...

/u/Chris61541, May 31, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Dont know what to do , or how to fix it. Has anyone of you guys had the same problem or... :p

cadaveca, May 31, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 31, 2020
  4. Dont know what to do , or how to fix it. Has anyone of you guys had the same problem or...

Windows 10, 1607: What i dont like.

Same comment here. I also have an expanded list of all "apps" in my start list. Someone suggested Classic Shell. I tried it for a while but would rather just clean up the Start provided with Windows. If there's a way to get rid of the expanded Apps list, I'd like to try it.

pokeefe0001, May 31, 2020
Thema:

Dont know what to do , or how to fix it. Has anyone of you guys had the same problem or...

1. Dont know what to do , or how to fix it. Has anyone of you guys had the same problem or... - Similar Threads - Dont fix Has

2. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone knows how to fix this problem?: My Acer laptop has been giving me this error for the last 2 years. each time, It just freeze and restart itself.on reliability history it says hardware problem:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event...
  3. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone knows how to fix this problem?: My Acer laptop has been giving me this error for the last 2 years. each time, It just freeze and restart itself.on reliability history it says hardware problem:DescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event...
  4. Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Anyone know what this is or how to fix it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Anyone know what this is or how to fix it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shuunel [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l0tx1j/anyone_know_what_this_is_or_how_to_fix_it/
  6. Anyone know what this is or how to fix it?

Anyone know what this is or how to fix it?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Buhdumtssss [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kbimyc/anyone_know_what_this_is_or_how_to_fix_it/
  7. anyone know what problem this might entail or how to fix it? don't know what it is...

anyone know what problem this might entail or how to fix it? don't know what it is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Weebchairmen [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jfrm0u/anyone_know_what_problem_this_might_entail_or_how/
  8. Do you guys know how to resolve this?

Do you guys know how to resolve this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DrKillswitch [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hajtfv/do_you_guys_know_how_to_resolve_this/
  9. You guys know what this is.

You guys know what this is.: So yeah it’s happening again (it happens literally every startup) black screen no cursor, is lit up, can’t even get into the automatic repair screen because the turn it off and back on three times trick won’t work, have no automatic repair drive or cd thing (wouldn’t matter...
  10. Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?

Hi Guys! Anyone knows how to fix this UI bug?: submitted by /u/deathrole [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ez8u6a/hi_guys_anyone_knows_how_to_fix_this_ui_bug/