Windows 10: Don't know what/where these files belong

Discus and support Don't know what/where these files belong in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Just received an email from my brother asking what these files are in a folder on the D: drive named Assets, where do they belong to and can they be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by scopio, Mar 21, 2020.

1. scopio Win User

Don't know what/where these files belong

Just received an email from my brother asking what these files are in a folder on the D: drive named Assets, where do they belong to and can they be deleted?

OS Windows 10 Home

Don't know what/where these files belong [​IMG]

File explorer >Local Disk > D: drive > Assets

Don't know what/where these files belong [​IMG]

The jpg files can be opened but the other files cannot.

Any thoughts?

:)

scopio, Mar 21, 2020
  2. pyramid10 Win User

Extracting Zip Files

Are the step-by-step processes identical? That is, the folder extracted from and the folder extracted to belong to the same hierarchical file system structure. If they are, that suggests mildly the Cumulative Update left an electron or two out of place.

pyramid10, Mar 21, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 21, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Don't know what/where these files belong - Similar Threads - Don't where files

2. Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?: I was looking at my documents when I found a folder by the name of "evox", it has nothing but an empty folder in it called "downloads", what does this belong to?...
  3. Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Anyone know what this folder is and what it belongs to?: I was looking at my documents when I found a folder by the name of "evox", it has nothing but an empty folder in it called "downloads", what does this belong to?...
  4. I don't know where my folder and files went

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know where my folder and files went: I was trying to render a file from Adobe Illustrator. I was in the process of exporting it when the whole folder was gone. SOMEONE HELP ASAP PLEASE!...
  5. I don't know where my folder and files went

I don't know where my folder and files went: I was trying to render a file from Adobe Illustrator. I was in the process of exporting it when the whole folder was gone. SOMEONE HELP ASAP PLEASE!...
  6. Hi guys, don't know if this belongs here or not. But can anyone help me with this?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hi guys, don't know if this belongs here or not. But can anyone help me with this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/uiinflive [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ek25sc/hi_guys_dont_know_if_this_belongs_here_or_not_but/
  7. I saved a product key but do not know what product it belongs to.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I saved a product key but do not know what product it belongs to.: I have a microsoft product key that I saved from a year or so ago, but I do not know why I saved it. It says not to post the number here, but here is some of it. VJYD2-DM2VY-KVXBQ-8XJH2-xxxxx...
  8. Updates that don't belong on my computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Updates that don't belong on my computer: I just dual booted Windows 7 on my Windows 10 machine and in doing windows update some of the big roll up ones wouldn't install. Went to the MicroSoft catalog and tried to install from there and was told they were not for my machine. I hid them to get them out of the way but...
  9. ‪i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS FILE IS, WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IT BELONGS TO:...

in Windows 10 Customization
    ‪i WANT TO KNOW WHAT THIS FILE IS, WHAT DOES IT DO AND WHO IT BELONGS TO:...: There is a Principal listed in my advanced security settings, that allows the above file/user at C:\Windows\Temp\sa.9WZDNCRFJ2GK_0__.Public.InstallAgent.dat full control over my computer. Further details: It comes up when I go to temp folder and then go to...
  10. I don't know where yo find this

I don't know where yo find this: Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx' Please make...