Windows 10: Dont know why I am receiving this ???

Discus and support Dont know why I am receiving this ??? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why am I receiving this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-know-why-i-am-receiving-this/c331f688-c068-4f62-a599-d4abf39e4d50 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Algy p.Farthing, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Dont know why I am receiving this ???

Why am I receiving this ??

:)

Algy p.Farthing, Sep 2, 2019

2. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Sep 2, 2019
  4. INSTG8R Win User

Dont know why I am receiving this ???

Buzzing from receiver while on

Also hoping it sorted it out. It was long shot it even had the ground on the back(Not knowing anything about the receiver) The "correct" steps have been taken. But did it work? *Confused Dont know why I am receiving this ??? :confused:

INSTG8R, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Dont know why I am receiving this ???

1. Dont know why I am receiving this ??? - Similar Threads - Dont why receiving

2. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  3. I am getting BSOD and i dont know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting BSOD and i dont know why: I get blue screened when playing games and sometimes my games crash without getting a BSOD and i don't know how to tell why i am getting a BSOD i went into the event viewer and this is what it says any idea on what would be crashing my computer? I have updated graphics...
  4. I dont know why but..

I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  5. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I dont know why but..: My pc has alot of problems BSoD, the bios wont boot, apps wont load. And then when I wait another day it works properly, no problem. Then another day passes it started facing problem again then another day passes its working fine. It just repeate and repeats...
  6. I dont know why but..

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Why am I not receiving emails?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not receiving emails?: I'm not getting any email in my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-receiving-emails/689797a1-a6a0-4d5e-8d7f-215fbbfea237
  8. Why am I not receiving emails?

Why am I not receiving emails?: I'm not getting any email in my inbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-am-i-not-receiving-emails/689797a1-a6a0-4d5e-8d7f-215fbbfea237
  9. Why am I not receiving emails?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. so i dont have these options and i dont know why.

in Windows 10 Customization
    so i dont have these options and i dont know why.: ok, so i need to center my taskbar for reasons and i am using links rclick/toolbars/links and centering it manually. i am unable to find a hide labels button when i rclick the taskbar. pls help...