Windows 10: Don't know why they were here posted in my pc sysem

Discus and support Don't know why they were here posted in my pc sysem in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I got no idea why they appear here in my system... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by lizdennee, Oct 11, 2018.

1. lizdennee Win User

Don't know why they were here posted in my pc sysem

I got no idea why they appear here in my system

:)

lizdennee, Oct 11, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 11, 2018
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 11, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

1. Don't know why they were here posted in my pc sysem - Similar Threads - Don't why were

2. My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC randomly crashes at times and I don't know why?: So recently i upgraded my hardware in my pc which included a new motherboard, cpu, and graphics card. Ever since then it's been kind of slow but nothing too major. Recently my PC has started crashing whenever i'm playing games but it's pretty random and doesn't happen all the...
  3. My PC crashes and I don't know why: 3rd Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes and I don't know why: 3rd Edition: The first time I posted, I was told my network card was out of date and to uninstall then reinstall drivers according to manufacturer specs. I did so and I kept having the same issue.The second time I again loaded the minidump and memorydump files then uploaded to onedrive....
  4. My PC crashes daily now and I don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC crashes daily now and I don't know why: I reached out on another post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/computer-restarting-after-i-put-it-in-sleep-mode/6529e12c-d656-4c76-8bd0-1b896538f7ca?messageId=02a28925-cf1a-474f-8ae3-e56f9899b70aAfter putting my PC to sleep the computer...
  5. My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why: Hi, this is my first post. My pc keeps restarting without any BSOD or warning, I tried everything to fix it, i changed my PSU, motherboard, fully cleaned it with a compressor and i reinstalled windows but the i still have the same issues. It can randomly restart from 5...
  6. My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My pc keeps restarting and i don't know why: Hi, this is my first post. My pc keeps restarting without any BSOD or warning, I tried everything to fix it, i changed my PSU, motherboard, fully cleaned it with a compressor and i reinstalled windows but the i still have the same issues. It can randomly restart from 5...
  7. My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc is always Blue screen and I don't know why...: So recently my pc blue screens a lot. but my pc is healthy or at least it shows that it's healthy. I tried to look into the reason why it crashes but I don't know where to see it. I really need help because I can't even digitally paint. when my pc goes into BSOD it just...
  8. BSOD don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD don't know why: I,v had a few Blue screens of death lately . The first one happened when i tried to move a video screen ( I was watching a video ) . I thought that may have caused it because i did'nt move the screen properly . I tried to update window's earlier today , that was on ages and...
  9. Bsoding, don't know what to do, please help. First time posting here.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bsoding, don't know what to do, please help. First time posting here.: Got a motherboard, and it keeps on doing this, and of coarse, I don't know why, nor do I know what to do. Not much info I can find on this, could someone please help me, I am frustrated. I bought a brand new motherboard to replace the one I had, and it was not cheap, and it...
  10. PC keeps crashing and i don't know why

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC keeps crashing and i don't know why: For the past months or so my PC keeps crashing and i get a bluescreen saying my PC ran into a problem. After that it goes into automatic repair and from there I'm pretty much screwed. This time it doesn't even have an error code. Can anyone help? If you need more info I will...