Windows 10: don't know

Discus and support don't know in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago... from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D.B PARMAR, Oct 19, 2020.

1. don't know

I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago...

from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure

whenever I press some key like... A, S, D and few more...at that time typing words on screen automatically erase whole sentence..

Ex....when I type ERASE..I can type E and R but after when I press A... than whole word ER also erase.

also...I am unable to open start menu by simple clicking on start menu on left down corner..

if I press right click on trackpad...it also unable to open just like laptop get stuck...but other things normally work....

problem remaining is just that i can not type such alphabets like A, S, D as mentioned above...and also unable to right click..

than I go to setting...fix troubleshoot, also update my laptop, but my problem still there..

after so much trying....30secs of power button...I can use laptop normally with no issues...but sometimes problems appear as per above mention.

I don't what to do, I am not expert in computer...

so please give me suggestion what to do...

I have to attend my online lectures … so plzzzzzzz

:)

D.B PARMAR, Oct 19, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 19, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 19, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

don't know

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

don't know

1. don't know - Similar Threads - don't

2. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Support
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos (jpg format) from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette is in the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  3. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos jpg format from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette isin the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  4. Your internet don't have a valid IP error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Your internet don't have a valid IP error: Hi! ‎I have a big problem! ‎I connect to internet with "USB tethering". I was working with my pc and suddenly network disconnected. ‎I pulled the cable and reconnected it.‎ ‎‎And I reconnected it.‎ ‎But It's not working anymore! I go to "change adaptor option" and I see my...
  5. ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft...: ERROR It looks like you don't have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To install, sign in on a device with your Microsoft account. When trying to install a game on the Microsoft store. I can't update windows. Can someone help me so I can start playing...
  6. Microsoft Book 2 camera don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Microsoft Book 2 camera don't work: When I try to use camera, I see this error message: "Windows Camera App error code 0xA00F4244" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-book-2-camera-dont-work/52bf1e8b-f031-4071-88a7-12047dbe3823
  7. Can't login to my account without PIN, can't change PIN without PIN, don't know PIN.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to my account without PIN, can't change PIN without PIN, don't know PIN.: The problem began because my OneNote was logged out of one of my microsoft accounts - the account associated with my Windows laptop. To log back in, it demands either my fingerprint reader, which stopped working, or my PIN, which I can't remember. I can't change my pin from...
  8. I know some people don't like this function and disable it, but it happens the other way...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I know some people don't like this function and disable it, but it happens the other way...: It is the internet search in the Windows 10 search bar. I would like to know how to enable it, I have never seen it work on my pc. Some ask how to disable it, but I want to enable it. submitted by /u/alonsoe1008 [link] [comments]...
  9. Windows 10 changes don't hold.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 changes don't hold.: My HP laptop was running slow so I ran a windows diagnostic. Whatever it did took forever and when I started it up ALL my stuff was either lost of somewhere else. I spent time correcting things but windows resets every time I turn it off....
  10. Opening Windows 10 desktop icons fine at first, then after a while they don't load

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening Windows 10 desktop icons fine at first, then after a while they don't load: I've got an Acer Aspire A515 laptop that recently has developed an annoying glitch. I start it up, everything loads fine. I start using apps by clicking on icons on my desktop. Then after about 6-10 times of closing and re-opening a frequently used app like Google Chrome,...