Windows 10: don't know

Discus and support don't know in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago... from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by D.B PARMAR, Oct 19, 2020.

1. don't know

I have bought ASUS laptop 3 month ago...

from last few days I am facing some issues regarding to the keyboard..should be in keyboard...not sure

whenever I press some key like... A, S, D and few more...at that time typing words on screen automatically erase whole sentence..

Ex....when I type ERASE..I can type E and R but after when I press A... than whole word ER also erase.

also...I am unable to open start menu by simple clicking on start menu on left down corner..

if I press right click on trackpad...it also unable to open just like laptop get stuck...but other things normally work....

problem remaining is just that i can not type such alphabets like A, S, D as mentioned above...and also unable to right click..

than I go to setting...fix troubleshoot, also update my laptop, but my problem still there..

after so much trying....30secs of power button...I can use laptop normally with no issues...but sometimes problems appear as per above mention.

I don't what to do, I am not expert in computer...

so please give me suggestion what to do...

I have to attend my online lectures … so plzzzzzzz

:)

D.B PARMAR, Oct 19, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 19, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 19, 2020
  4. armym3 Win User

don't know

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

don't know

1. don't know - Similar Threads - don't

2. I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...: happened Just after i extend my drive C for my os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-partition-by-the-letter-of-z-of-fat32/82697bca-bbb6-4938-ab70-f884730e5959
  3. I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a new partition by the letter of Z of fat32 and I can't do anything with it I don't...: happened Just after i extend my drive C for my os https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-new-partition-by-the-letter-of-z-of-fat32/82697bca-bbb6-4938-ab70-f884730e5959
  4. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  5. how come my processes don't show in task manager

how come my processes don't show in task manager: how come my processes don't show in task manager like they use to https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-my-processes-dont-show-in-task-manager/300e17fb-e1f7-4012-aeca-1ccd6bec8822
  6. how come my processes don't show in task manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  8. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option: I ran the compatibility test with PC health App and it says that my system is eligible for Windows 11. However, I don't get any option in the windows update to upgrade...
  9. PC health App says my computer is ready for Windows 11 but I don't get any upgrade option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. I have a white screen and don't know what to do.

I have a white screen and don't know what to do.: I factory reset my PC without taking the necessary steps in case of any sort of corrupt files. After the reset was complete, I tried signing in, but it said "user profile cannot be found". I looked for a guide online to see what to do, so I booted into safe mode with...