Windows 10: Don't leave this page

Discus and support Don't leave this page in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A pop-up screen said "If you leave this screen your computer will no longer run." The heading made it seem that it was Microsoft. I let a technician... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KCav45, Aug 10, 2020.

1. KCav45 Win User

Don't leave this page

A pop-up screen said "If you leave this screen your computer will no longer run." The heading made it seem that it was Microsoft. I let a technician access my machine. He ran scannow and Microsoft Windows Malicious software removal tool - found no problems. Has anyone dealt with Dyno Tech Support? Did they replace a company called Market Lens?

:)

KCav45, Aug 10, 2020
  2. garym123 Win User

How to Leave Mail on Server?

Let your voice be heard at feature suggestions.

This problem is not addressed very well in feature suggestions for the phone. Email suggestions:

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/forums/101801-feature-suggestions/category/18951-email?page=1

In the email suggestion list the first time this is mentioned is on the second page with only 154 votes.

http://windowsphone.uservoice.com/f...-delete-emails-from-the-mail-server-when-they

I just put two more votes in. Votes have been increased to 20 per user

garym123, Aug 10, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Don't leave this page

Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Don't leave this page

1. Don't leave this page - Similar Threads - Don't leave page

2. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  3. Unable To Load Leave Program Page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable To Load Leave Program Page: Whenever I visit https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program the page loads indefinitely. I've tried opening it up in an incognito browser but when I log in the same the same thing happens...
  4. Cannot leave B2C organisations in MyAccount page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot leave B2C organisations in MyAccount page: When trying to leave organisations which no longer exist from the MyAccount page, the authenticator prompt appears and demands verification. But since those directories no longer exist and are no longer connected to the authenticator application, there is no way to leave them...
  5. Cannot leave B2C organisations in MyAccount page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot leave B2C organisations in MyAccount page: When trying to leave organisations which no longer exist from the MyAccount page, the authenticator prompt appears and demands verification. But since those directories no longer exist and are no longer connected to the authenticator application, there is no way to leave them...
  6. pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    pages don't load with chrome. and it is so slow: THere is difficulty loading webssites on my laptopthe last time this happened was after an update was put on from you. Exact same thing. I don't know if that has to do with it.I am not willing to do a system restore etc.The CPU is at 100 pecent when the pages don't load and...
  7. Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected

in Windows 10 Support
    Page Up and Page Down don't work as expected: Hi! So for a few days now I'm experiencing a weird situation. My navigation keys (Home, End, Page Up, Page Down) and also PrtSc key don't work as expected. The Home and End buttons work like the Snap tool. They snap the aplication's window to right or left. Page Down and...
  8. Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Letters on a page dropping out leaving jumbled words.: Using Chrome on Windows 10. When opening pages, parts of the content have started to drop out - i.e. missing letters in a word such as "th reas n for this probl m ma be obs ure " etc . If I click on the page it sometimes clears to normal or if I refresh the page then it...
  9. Web pages don't open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Web pages don't open: Most of the time, Web pages don't open. Usually, the Network diagnostics say it's a DNS server problem. Otherwise, they say they can't identify the problem. I've tried all the fixes proposed by Microsoft advisors and those I could find on the Web - all to no avail.* I...
  10. Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page"

in Windows 10 Support
    Pop up "are you sure you want to leave this page": I keep getting this when using IE, how can I get rid of ths please 41636