Windows 10: Dont let your brother use your computer

Discus and support Dont let your brother use your computer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nathanael217 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fioi5z/dont_let_your_brother_use_your_computer/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/nathanael217, Mar 14, 2020.

1. Dont let your brother use your computer

/u/nathanael217, Mar 14, 2020

2. how do I install Brother 7360n on Windows 10 computer

New Windows 10 computer won't install Brother MFC 7360n printer. Tried all suggestions from Brother.

prairiegal, Mar 14, 2020
  3. Brother MFC7860DW Scanner

Hello Wycliffe,

One of the possible reasons why you're having issues with the connected scanner is an outdated driver
    and that update is necessary. However,
    in order for us to provide you with a better resolution, kindly answer the following questions:

• Did you get any error messages or error code?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Did you download and install the latest drivers for the device from the Brother website?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We look forward to your reply.

Michelle Vil, Mar 14, 2020
  4. Dont let your brother use your computer

Current Status of F@H Teammates

Dont see Dank1983man420 on the list looks like he stepped it up too.

mx500torid, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

Dont let your brother use your computer

1. Dont let your brother use your computer - Similar Threads - Dont let brother

2. Laptop stuck on "Let Microsoft and apps use your location"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop stuck on "Let Microsoft and apps use your location": I currently am attempting to set up my new laptop. It was all going fine until I arrived at the "Let Microsoft and apps use your location" screen. I am unable to press Yes, or No, nor can I press Learn more. Everything else on my laptop works fine, I can move my mouse, change...
  3. Laptop stuck on "Let Microsoft and apps use your location"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on "Let Microsoft and apps use your location": I currently am attempting to set up my new laptop. It was all going fine until I arrived at the "Let Microsoft and apps use your location" screen. I am unable to press Yes, or No, nor can I press Learn more. Everything else on my laptop works fine, I can move my mouse, change...
  4. Getting windows ready dont turn off your computer...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting windows ready dont turn off your computer...: Had this on my screen for nearly 30mins? Should it take this long, laptop has never updated properly from day 1. Its about 12 months old https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-ready-dont-turn-off-your-computer/7b5db89d-c713-4215-ac4c-a1a23e1b852d
  5. Getting windows ready dont turn off your computer...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting windows ready dont turn off your computer...: Had this on my screen for nearly 30mins? Should it take this long, laptop has never updated properly from day 1. Its about 12 months old https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-windows-ready-dont-turn-off-your-computer/7b5db89d-c713-4215-ac4c-a1a23e1b852d
  6. Getting windows ready dont turn off your computer...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to Use Your Computer as a Gaming Machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to Use Your Computer as a Gaming Machine: PC gaming has enjoyed a resurgence in recent years, despite some predictions that the computer would fall out of favour among gamers. While demand for gaming machines was static in the late 2000s, it gradually grew through the 2010s and has exploded since 2020. Back in 2009,...
  8. Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Sign into this computer using your Microsoft account: When I open "Settings" in windows and go to account I am asked to sign into my Microsoft account, which I do but when it asks me for my password a second time it says it's incorrect. I haven't changed the password. I saw a couple of people asking the same thing. The replies...
  9. Out of the blue - "Let's set up your computer"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Out of the blue - "Let's set up your computer": So suddenly I get a blue lock-screen telling me dear Microsoft want's to set up my computer again. I have to tell them I don't have internet to make them shove off. How can I prevent dickery like this in the future? submitted by /u/QuackQuackQuack2834 [link] [comments]...
  10. The Your Phone App got updated and now lets you control your phone using your mouse (or...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Your Phone App got updated and now lets you control your phone using your mouse (or...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jasonj2232 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f0vi5e/the_your_phone_app_got_updated_and_now_lets_you/