Windows 10: Don't like V1903 File Explorer format

Discus and support Don't like V1903 File Explorer format in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Recently updated to Windows 10 V1903 Can I change any settings to make 'File Explorer' view as in V1809 and previous version without all the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by commonone, Jul 1, 2019.

1. commonone Win User

Don't like V1903 File Explorer format

Recently updated to Windows 10 V1903

Can I change any settings to make 'File Explorer' view as in V1809 and previous version without all the files/folders being underlined and 'Downloads' being dated when created etc 'Last month' 'A long time ago' etc.

I am not interested when my files were downloaded as long as they alphabetically listed, same for all my files for me to find and choose.

Or is it a case of reverting back the previous version.

:)

commonone, Jul 1, 2019

2. Missing iexplorer.exe in the Window explorer File

-

Just to verify, before I toss out other suggestions.

Have Cortana find

Turn Windows features on or off.

If Internet Explorer is listed check it and click OK.

See if you can create shortcuts and use IE

1. Internet Explorer is in the list and is checked?

2. You do not have iexplore or iexplore.exe files in either of these folders?

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Internet Explorer"

"C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer"

Don

Don Varnau, Jul 1, 2019
  3. Fernandz Win User
    How To Format A Write Protected Flash Memory ?

¿You already tried this one?...

Run CMD

1. diskpart
    2. list disk

Then in the 3º step, put the correct number of disk in the list for the usb flash (if it's listed in disk 3, then you'll have to write select disk 3).

2. select disk #
    3. clean
    4. create partition primary
    5. select partition 1
    6. active
    7. format fs=fat32
    8. assign
    9. exit

with that commands you will format the flash drive in fat32, if you have a large drive you can select also "format fs=ntfs" in step 7.

good luck!

Fernandz, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Paolo Mag Win User

"This file can't be previewed" problem in explorer

Hi Deborah,

For us to provide an accurate resolution, kindly elaborate the issue by answering the questions listed below:

• Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Were there any changes on your PC before this happened like software or updates installed?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Open File Explorer.
    • Access this link

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Explorer
    • Delete all the files.
    • After deleting the files kindly try and see if there's a thumbnail preview of your files.

We're looking forward to your response.

Paolo Mag, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

1. Don't like V1903 File Explorer format - Similar Threads - Don't V1903 File

2. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format: I transferred the photo file on my cellphone directly to an external HDD with the Seagate Ultra Touch brandbut when I want to open it on my computer it says It looks like we don't support this file format The photos on my cellphone are gone, all that's left are the photos on...
  3. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format: I transferred the photo file on my cellphone directly to an external HDD with the Seagate Ultra Touch brandbut when I want to open it on my computer it says It looks like we don't support this file format The photos on my cellphone are gone, all that's left are the photos on...
  4. [HELP] It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. It looks like we don't support this file format

in Windows 10 Support
    It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos (jpg format) from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette is in the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  6. It looks like we don't support this file format

It looks like we don't support this file format: I am copying some photos jpg format from one flash drive to another, and I am running into some problems. 1. Sometimes for a particular file, I'll get the error message "Error 0x80070022: The wrong diskette isin the drive." 2. Less commonly, It says there isn't enough...
  7. It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP

It looks like we don't support this file format - HELP: Please help. I recently cut and pasted some photos from my samsung phone onto my PC but when I try to open said images, the following message appears: "It looks like we don't support this file format". I've tried opening the images using other photos viewers as well as the...
  8. "It looks like we don't support this format"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "It looks like we don't support this format": I have a home desktop running Windows 10 Home Edition. I put together a slide show for my son's wedding. On my desktop, I could manipulate these jpg images, display them in Photos, edit them in Photos and in Paint, and put them into a Powerpoint presentation. Normal file...
  9. File explorer format

File explorer format: After the recent 1903 update I had noticed that the downloads folder in file explorer had a weird format to it. It was organized by "friendly date". is there any way to revert to the original layout prior to 1903? [ATTACH]...
  10. It looks like we don't support this file format

It looks like we don't support this file format: My computer runs Windows 10, and I am able to open numerous .jpg files with no problem, but there are several IMG ......... .jpg files that give me the message in the title of this post. What can I do?...