Windows 10: Don't like Windows 10 photo editor!

Discus and support Don't like Windows 10 photo editor! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have searched everywhere for a photo editor that is easy to use like the old version on windows 8. I miss the ability to increase or decrease... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KGrant1, Sep 19, 2018.

1. KGrant1 Win User

Don't like Windows 10 photo editor!

I have searched everywhere for a photo editor that is easy to use like the old version on windows 8.

I miss the ability to increase or decrease shadows, ability to highlight one color, etc...

is there a way to get the old version OR can you suggest a photo editor that is as easy to use.

I loved the old version!

:)

KGrant1, Sep 19, 2018

2. Photo editor

Hi,

For us to provided better assistance, we need you to answer the following questions:

• Are you looking for the control panel of a photo editor application?
    • Did you use Windows Store to install the photo editor application?
    • Have you encountered any error messages upon trying to open the control panel?
    • What is the name and version of the photo editor application you're using?

We are looking forward for your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Photo Editor in Windows 10

Yes there was an update to Microsoft Photos, I received it today. When I open Photos, I get, What's new in Photos, Better Editing.

As to what has actually changed I'm not sure.

Daily app updates are listed in Reliability Monitor.

Davy-Delliott, Sep 19, 2018
  4. Don't like Windows 10 photo editor!

window 10 don;t let me get photos into my canon 700 d

Hi,

For us to provide you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps, we'd like to gather more information:

• What is the exact error code you are getting?
    • Are you logged in as Administrator?
    • How are you transferring the photos to the PC?
    You may also click this link: See all your photos and check if this resolves the issue.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

Don't like Windows 10 photo editor!

1. Don't like Windows 10 photo editor! - Similar Threads - Don't photo editor

2. Photo Editor windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Editor windows 10: Hello, I have finish my project with Windows 10 Photo Editor but I am not able to reproduce the video in any media player. The extension vpb is not supported. I always receive the following error: 0xc10100be Any sugestion on how to solve this issue? Thanks...
  3. Windows Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Photo Editor: Every time Windows10 updates I lose the Enhance button on Photo Editor! Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-photo-editor/d2b41874-b5e4-49d4-b4a8-9100116c881e
  4. Don't Like Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't Like Windows 10: I hate the startup screen, and I do NOT like the tiles. What can I do? What was wrong with windows 7? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-like-windows-10/1d0163ce-a1d1-4658-a3f0-0efb2a1b6e9d
  5. photo editor windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo editor windows 10: photo editor windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-editor-windows-10/a4701283-512e-4293-9bce-2bd0785bce1d
  6. Windows 10 photo editor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 photo editor: When I use this photo app it constantly stops working, drops out and the whole computer goes back to the screen saver. It can happen 3 times in 5 minutes. Is this a Windows problem or a computer problem?...
  7. Photo Editor For Windows 10

Photo Editor For Windows 10: Having been used to Vista it's my first day with Windows 10 so this may be an easy question. How do I get rid of 'Photo Editor For Windows 10' from my PC? From its name I thought it was a proper Microsoft programme. But apparently it is not. It does not appear in...
  8. Windows 10 Photo Editor

Windows 10 Photo Editor: Hey guys/Microsoft Since the update a few days ago (Aug 25th) when I delete a photo in the editor it takes forever to process and move on to the next picture. It seems that there is just always an issue with this program for some reason! Can we get this particular issue...
  9. Windows 10 Photo Editor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Photo Editor: I like my old version of Windows 10 Photo Editor. I see a lot of you do as well. All the questions, but no answers! What is the point of asking, when you just get more questions and opinions with NO ANS?...
  10. Windows 10 Photo Editor

Windows 10 Photo Editor: Hi! For some reason I have lost use of the Edit Photo options. Anyone know how to get it back? I can open the photos just fine. But when I click on the edit buttons it says "Can't edit. We are having trouble opening this file for editing." I have not change my file types or...