Windows 10: Don't receive security code on a particular Phone.

Discus and support Don't receive security code on a particular Phone. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, some time Microsoft send a code to my iPhone 8, even if I give the country code and correct Phone number, I don't receive the code number but... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AbdurRahim9, Nov 1, 2020.

1. Don't receive security code on a particular Phone.

Hello,

some time Microsoft send a code to my iPhone 8, even if I give the country code and correct Phone number, I don't receive the code number but if I use to insert my wife's number, which is iPhone 10, I do receive the code, in the account registration form I have given my own phone number. properly.

And since Microsoft ask for the number, where to send the code again I give my number, but don't receive the code, please help regarding this problem. Thank you

:)

AbdurRahim9, Nov 1, 2020
  2. AddRAM Win User

Blizzard Security Code

Does anyone know where and how to get this code. Yes I have started a ticket with Blizzard about it. I just don`t see where or how to get the security code.

I got 2 different emails saying such and such tried to use my email address to login, but it was not my battle tag, since then I have not been able to log in.

I have over 80GB of Destiny 2 data I can`t even use *Mad They are going to a new platform in October, not sure if that will help me or lock me out permanently.

OK, I got the code through my google mail account (which I never use anyway) but now it`s telling me I need an authenticator.

LOL they don`t even list Destiny 2 anymore, I suppose it`s because it`s being moved and it was a Partner game anyway *Confused

Blizzard Entertainment

AddRAM, Nov 1, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Nov 1, 2020
  4. Don't receive security code on a particular Phone.

Cannot restore W10 phone backup asking for security code

Hi,

Thanks for your response. I managed to access my backup after receiving a call with a code ! Wasn't expecting it so missed the first one. I also received texts but couldn't get to them whilst back up process in progress. No option to use email offered.

I do have a correct primary email address listed under Account aliases, and two other aliases however under the sign in preferences the primary one is greyed out. I have unmarked the other aliases.

I am having a few problems now setting up 2 step verification. Just received a push code to access my mail box but 2 step verification is disabled ? according to security page although the authenticator has my microsoft account listed. Confused.

Update: 2 Step is now registering as on on security page., also presume the email address is greyed out because my preference is SMS with phone number perhaps best to use email as preference ? Actually think it is greyed out as cannot opt out (uncheck) primary
    email address ??

Albatross1, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

Don't receive security code on a particular Phone.

1. Don't receive security code on a particular Phone. - Similar Threads - Don't receive security

2. Not receiving a code on my phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving a code on my phone: I reset my pc and when I tried to enter my Microsoft account and after typing the password Microsoft asked me to verify with the code they’ll send me on my phone. But I’ve been trying since yesterday but still didn’t get any code on my phone...
  3. Not receiving a code on my phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not receiving a code on my phone: I reset my pc and when I tried to enter my Microsoft account and after typing the password Microsoft asked me to verify with the code they’ll send me on my phone. But I’ve been trying since yesterday but still didn’t get any code on my phone...
  4. Not receiving security code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not receiving security code: I did not receive the security code when verify my hotmail, but when i reset the password, i received the security code. Kindly check the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-security-code/0510ff3a-baee-45d9-88c1-fd335d9e89be
  5. Not receiving security code

Not receiving security code: I did not receive the security code when verify my hotmail, but when i reset the password, i received the security code. Kindly check the system. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-security-code/0510ff3a-baee-45d9-88c1-fd335d9e89be
  6. Not Receiving Security Codes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Receiving Security Codes: I am trying to sign into my account on a new device. The Microsoft login page directed me to send a code to another email address that I have on file. I did so, but no email came through. I tried several times; nothing happened. It asked if I wanted to add a different...
  7. Not Receiving Security Codes

Not Receiving Security Codes: I am trying to sign into my account on a new device. The Microsoft login page directed me to send a code to another email address that I have on file. I did so, but no email came through. I tried several times; nothing happened. It asked if I wanted to add a different...
  8. not receiving security codes

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    not receiving security codes: I am not receiving codes to my email when trying to update my security information, they do not show up in my inbox or junk folder, I receive emails for other things but not emails containing the codes, and I have not found anyone who has found a solution....
  9. Not receiving a security code

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Not receiving a security code: I tried to sign into my Microsoft account on my computer. It asks to send a security code to my email, but I never receive the code. When I try the "Use a different verification option," it takes me back to the same email and not my phone number so there's no way for me to...
  10. Receive no security code on phone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Receive no security code on phone: Dear all, To see my private folder on OneDrive I need to enter a security code in the application.. I do not receive any security code on my Signal-account. Although I chevcked a thousand times that the 4 last digits of my telephone number are correct. The problem -...