Windows 10: Don't Release the future Windows logo

Discus and support Don't Release the future Windows logo in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Don't Release the future Windows logo in july 2021... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EthanV. Sabiniano, May 3, 2021.

1. Don't Release the future Windows logo

Don't Release the future Windows logo in july 2021

:)

EthanV. Sabiniano, May 3, 2021
  2. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, May 3, 2021
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 3, 2021
  4. Don't Release the future Windows logo

MSI bios boot logo (frozen?)

I don’t think I see an option to do that. I checked both boot and advance settings. On the top shows “aptio setup utility” and I think it’s ver 1.4 since I see it in advance settings. But other than splash screen option, I don’t see it. :/
    Maybe I should update bios if available?

TheRandomBrian, May 3, 2021
Thema:

Don't Release the future Windows logo

1. Don't Release the future Windows logo - Similar Threads - Don't Release future

2. All future Windows Server releases receive 10 years of support

in Windows 10 News
    All future Windows Server releases receive 10 years of support: All future Windows Server releases will be Long-Term Servicing Channel (LTSC) releases with ten years of support according to Microsoft. Windows Server 2022 will be the first release that will only be offered as a LTSC release. Long-Term Servicing Channel releases of Windows...
  3. Don't Release Windows infinity

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't Release Windows infinity: Pls Microsoft Don't release win infinity in 2029 only windows 19 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-release-windows-infinity/40581004-e15d-42e7-b219-44a6f8031a86
  4. The future of windows

in Windows 10 Support
    The future of windows: As you all know almost every computer you buy these days will be Windows 10 as the os unless you have like a chromebook or a apple computer. So what do you think the future of Windows will be. Will it stay as windows ten forever or will there be like a Windows 11 or 12 down...
  5. The OFFICIAL future of Windows?

The OFFICIAL future of Windows?: What is the OFFICIAL future of Windows? So many rumors, and nothing official. Windows 11? Windows 12? What??!! What is the timeline? When will any updates/new versions happen? Something real, not more rumors please!...
  6. Release Schedule for Future Releases

Release Schedule for Future Releases: I have questions regarding several of your products. I would like to knowthe latest release version for the following products and if you can tell me if you have release dates for each of them? Also, do you happen to have arelease schedule that you follow for new releases?...
  7. Future of Windows

Future of Windows: Does anyone know what is happening to Windows 10 after support has ended? I recently heard Microsoft is no longer producing new versions of Windows after Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/future-of-windows/b9e75278-0afc-40d1-bc25-03dee63a2972
  8. Google updates Android brand logo and color and release names

in Windows 10 News
    Google updates Android brand logo and color and release names: Over the last decade, Android's open platform has created a thriving community of manufacturers and developers that reach a global audience with their devices and apps. This has expanded beyond phones to tablets, cars, watches, TVs and more—with more than 2.5 billion active...
  9. The Future is here : 13TB 2.5 inch SSD released

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    The Future is here : 13TB 2.5 inch SSD released: Hi there Although currently too expensive for mere mortals like me -- this is obviously the way of the future 13 TB SSD released Fixstars Solid State Drive - Fixstars NVM Solutions Looking forward to the days when I can retire old Spinners -- in a few years the HDD...
  10. The FUTURE OF WINDOWS OS

in Windows 10 Support
    The FUTURE OF WINDOWS OS: What do you think Windows 10 will be like in the future? Will there ever be another Windows? I get the feeling that Windows 10 will not end up being the last Windows we will ever see no matter how many times they update it. I also think Microsoft has got a lot more up its...