Windows 10: Don't Show Running Appps in Taskbar

Discus and support Don't Show Running Appps in Taskbar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Taskbar Properties doesn't have a way to not show running apps in the Taskbar. Is there a way to make them not show? 52457 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by beau, Jun 5, 2016.

1. beau Win User

Don't Show Running Appps in Taskbar

Taskbar Properties doesn't have a way to not show running apps in the Taskbar. Is there a way to make them not show?

:)

beau, Jun 5, 2016
  2. 904 drive Win User

Reserve Win10 program opens then closes

The reserve Win10 icon opens the program then closes immediately. Is there another way to reserve Win10 or a fix for the appp to run properly?

904 drive, Jun 5, 2016
  3. tencent Win User
    I can,t open my marketplace and music an videos too. What's wrong?__

can't open my marketplace appp...

tencent, Jun 5, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Some programs/applications have settings to 'minimize to the system tray', if not, you'll need a 3rd party program such as "TrayIt".

Edwin, Jun 5, 2016
Thema:

1. Don't Show Running Appps in Taskbar - Similar Threads - Don't Show Running

2. Minecraft launcher and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft launcher and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar: Hello, i have a little problem here, i got a new PC with win11 and i reinstalled minecraft via microsoft store, and now when i wanna pin the launcher on the taskbar it's transparent invisible and the minecraft app where you play is also invisible when trying to see it on task...
  3. Minecraft launcher and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft launcher and minecraft icon don't show in taskbar: Hello, i have a little problem here, i got a new PC with win11 and i reinstalled minecraft via microsoft store, and now when i wanna pin the launcher on the taskbar it's transparent invisible and the minecraft app where you play is also invisible when trying to see it on task...
  4. Taskbar and desktop don't show up windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar and desktop don't show up windows 10: One day , when I logged on to my computer, the desktop and taskbar wouldn't show up. I opened task manager with Ctrl-Shift-Escape, and all apps seemed to be working.I've tried restarting windows explorer several times, but nothing happens. On other users, it works fine. It's...
  5. Taskbar and desktop don't show up windows 10

Taskbar and desktop don't show up windows 10: One day , when I logged on to my computer, the desktop and taskbar wouldn't show up. I opened task manager with Ctrl-Shift-Escape, and all apps seemed to be working.I've tried restarting windows explorer several times, but nothing happens. On other users, it works fine. It's...
  6. Taskbar and desktop don't show up windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. DEFAULT APPPS SETTING

DEFAULT APPPS SETTING: Hi ,When I copy paste the file of browsers then this happen please tell what to do please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/default-appps-setting/a54a395e-cece-4d36-ac4e-f9bdb3267bb6
  8. The icon don't want to show/ disappear/ missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The icon don't want to show/ disappear/ missing on taskbar: Hi community, I have a problem and I complain that why the apps of software don't won't show on the taskbar. Is there any error, problem or something? can you help to setting to make show the icon of the software? the missing icon looks like this: [ATTACH] Thank...
  9. karaoke voice app and karaoke one appp

karaoke voice app and karaoke one appp: I have downloaded both of these and karaoke voice when I pick a song it shows downloading 100% and that is all it does for any song nothing comes up on karaoke one I have downloaded and done all it asks but when I log in with the details I gave it buffers for a while then...
  10. Do not show running programs on taskbar

Do not show running programs on taskbar: Hi! I was sick of windows and decided to switch to linux. I found amazing linux distribution which is called Elementary OS Freya and looks just amazing. Really nice and minimalist. Unfortunately I'm an 3D artist so I'm a software dependent so I can't use linux because the...