Windows 10: Don't understand win update problem?

Discus and support Don't understand win update problem? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I tried to update so I could get new update and I get this? I'm running off ethernet connection? *Sad [img] 167444 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by p5200, Oct 31, 2020.

1. p5200 Win User

Don't understand win update problem?

I tried to update so I could get new update and I get this? I'm running off ethernet connection? *Sad
    Don't understand win update problem? [​IMG]

:)

p5200, Oct 31, 2020
  2. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Oct 31, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 31, 2020
  4. Don't understand win update problem?

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

Don't understand win update problem?

1. Don't understand win update problem? - Similar Threads - Don't understand update

2. I Don't Understand These Problems

in Windows 10 Support
    I Don't Understand These Problems: Hi. Sorry to bother you all again. I use Chrome with W 10 Pro>Specs: OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit, Build 19042, Installed 20200830152322.000000-180 Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 60 Stepping 3, CPU Count: 4 Total...
  3. i don't understand which Services Agreement ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i don't understand which Services Agreement ?: Hello Microsoft, I foung this mail but i don't understand which Services and is this real or fake ???? talking about which agreement, and please provide a details on this. [ATTACH]...
  4. I don't understand (sharing files across the Win 10 network)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't understand (sharing files across the Win 10 network): I hope someone, ANYONE can help. I have 4 PCs in the Network I have. 3 main and one laptop. For the 3 main(Rig 1, Rig 2 and Server) I am using and have an active Domain on the Win Server 16' Comp. The Domain users (main 3) have Admin access (or should) I have a working...
  5. i just got this update, i don't understand what's it for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i just got this update, i don't understand what's it for: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SnoopDoge93 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h9ha80/i_just_got_this_update_i_dont_understand_whats_it/
  6. I don't understand this . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't understand this . . .: This a little, off subject. I do get to this Forum, on a computer, running Windows 10 That, should count, I guess? I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan. I live near Kansas City. I watched Superbowl 54, live. The link below, will show you almost the whole game. But, the strangest...
  7. File Explorer - I don't understand it anymore

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File Explorer - I don't understand it anymore: [ATTACH] That's my File Explorer layout. This is a new computer Dell XPS 8930. This machine has 2 drives: OS C: contains the operating system on a 256 GB SSD, and DATA D: is the 2TB harddrive. So far so good. Then there is something in File Explorer called "This PC" and...
  8. I don't understand the necessity of this pop-up.

in Browsers and Email
    I don't understand the necessity of this pop-up.: Recently, I have been getting these pop-ups for cookies: [img] Even if I click on "Got it!" - the pop up still returns when I revisit the site. How many times do I have to accept a cookie agreement? For sake of argument, these are my settings in "Clear Browsing Data" -...
  9. Don't understand why this happens......

in Browsers and Email
    Don't understand why this happens......: Win 10 Home ver 1803 Build 17134.81 Default browser is IE11. No 3rd party browser installed. Home page is google.ca Situation : I have IE11 shortcut on my desktop. Each time I click it open, I get 2 google tabs. Why is that ? This situation happens only on opening...
  10. I don't understand Windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    I don't understand Windows 10: MS says Win 10 is the last version of Windows. I don't understand all these different versions, Creators, Anniversary, Fast track, Insider Preview. I'm thinking of just dumping Windows and switch to a lite version of Linux like Zorin or Xubuntu. I just need an OS that runs...