Windows 10: don't want no more on my computer

Discus and support don't want no more on my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; why does a unknown publisher is not honest with there self doing things with people PC gathering information from there own computers >that it not a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ChristineMorris2, Aug 14, 2019.

1. don't want no more on my computer

why does a unknown publisher is not honest with there self doing things with people PC gathering information from there own computers >that it not a good call can I block them.

:)

ChristineMorris2, Aug 14, 2019

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Aug 14, 2019
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 14, 2019
  4. tzitzibp Win User

don't want no more on my computer

My new Vista computer sometimes unexpectedly shuts off. Any suggestions?

Don´t let people going on speculating.... list your specs and follow the suggestions in this tread, about the "Event Viewer".... and be sure you´ll get the help you need....

Otherwise you will just get more and more confused.*Bang Head :banghead:

tzitzibp, Aug 14, 2019
Thema:

don't want no more on my computer

1. don't want no more on my computer - Similar Threads - don't more computer

2. no more speaker in my computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    no more speaker in my computer: so I plugged my pc on the tv and when I unplugged my pc from the tv my internal speaker disappeard and there is no more sound able to come out. the only way to get sound is by plugging it back in the tv. but I cant unplug it if I want sound...
  3. computer linked to another that i don't want linked. change account???

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    computer linked to another that i don't want linked. change account???: i just set up my new home computer and i used my live.com account and it has linked to my work computer. Please help. How do i change this. I do not want my employees to see what i do at home !...
  4. Websites don't recognize my computer

Websites don't recognize my computer: Using firefox with win 10 Several websites do not recognize my computer and always require me to answer security questions prior to logging on. I did not have this problem on the same machine prior to win 10 I have checked all the options I can find. Cookies are ON....
  5. My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My computer don't recognizes my USB Mouse: - I been using this mouse for some years now, and it never gave me problems, until the day that my computer froze and i had to use an recovery point to get it back, but now my mouse doesn't work, i tried others mouses and they light up but the pc doesn't show that the device...
  6. my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to

my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to: my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-with-windows-10-automatically/ae4262a9-fa46-4a68-8062-4828df466e84
  7. Don't want to keep resetting my windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't want to keep resetting my windows password: For years I used a pin or windows password to sign in to windows when I booted up and occasionally made up a new one.. Then weeks ago I keep getting messages from Microsoft Account Team "Microsoft account unusual sign in activity". When I look I see an unsuccessful sign in...
  8. BSOD's More and More Common Don't Know of Cause...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD's More and More Common Don't Know of Cause...: Well, something must have changed since Windows updated, as I'm now getting very frequent BSOD's again. I once even got a BSOD, restarted and before the computer even started up, I got another BSOD... Here's the requested data: JOSHDESKTOP-2016_07_14_(木)_173041_19.zip...
  9. Don't want window's 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Don't want window's 10: Can anyone tell me how to uninstall windows 10 please? 21444
  10. Problems with computer waking up when I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with computer waking up when I don't want it to: Greetings--I'm hoping someone here can help me with three possibly related problems with my Windows 10 laptop. The problems: (1) my computer wakes itself up randomly despite my best efforts at telling it not to let ANYTHING but the keyboard or power button wake it up (2)...