Windows 10: Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows

Discus and support Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Every time I start windows 10 instead of going straight to the desktop I'm shown a screen with my initials and a sign-in button. How can this be killed... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by LilBro, Dec 6, 2021.

1. LilBro Win User

Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows

Every time I start windows 10 instead of going straight to the desktop I'm shown a screen with my initials and a sign-in button. How can this be killed so when I start windows it goes straight to the desktop? It's a bloody pain in the keester. I already know who I am.

:)

LilBro, Dec 6, 2021
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Can't sign in to Xbox Avatars.

Hi,

A network interruption while connecting to the Xbox Server is one of the possible reasons as to why you can't sign in your account to the Xbox Avatar app on Windows 10. To resolve your issue, we suggest that you perform the following solutions below:

Solution 1: Run the Windows Apps troubleshooter by clicking the
    Run troubleshooter button on this link.

Solution 2: Reset the Xbox Avatar app from Settings menu.

• Press the Windows key on your keyboard, and then click the Settings icon.
    • Select System, and then select
      Apps & features
    • Find the game, and then click on Advanced options.
    • Click Reset.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

Solution 3: Reinstall Xbox Avatar app from Windows Store.

Let us know if that works for you.

Ariel Acu, Dec 6, 2021
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Dec 6, 2021
  4. rian30 Win User

Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Dec 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows - Similar Threads - Don't avatar sign

2. Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to: Hello,I've been cleaning out photo files, deleting duplicates, etc. I have two folders open, side by side, to compare photos. If I find duplicates, I click on them one at a time using Ctl+click to highlight them. Sometimes just clicking ONCE on the first photo causes Windows...
  3. Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Photo opens when I don't want it to: Hello,I've been cleaning out photo files, deleting duplicates, etc. I have two folders open, side by side, to compare photos. If I find duplicates, I click on them one at a time using Ctl+click to highlight them. Sometimes just clicking ONCE on the first photo causes Windows...
  4. Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows: Every time I start windows 10 instead of going straight to the desktop I'm shown a screen with my initials and a sign-in button. How can this be killed so when I start windows it goes straight to the desktop? It's a bloody pain in the keester. I already know who I am....
  5. Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Don't want to see avatar and sign-in when starting windows: Every time I start windows 10 instead of going straight to the desktop I'm shown a screen with my initials and a sign-in button. How can this be killed so when I start windows it goes straight to the desktop? It's a bloody pain in the keester. I already know who I am....
  6. OneNote 2016 --- don't want to sign in

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OneNote 2016 --- don't want to sign in: I want to use OneNote 2016 without signing into a OneDrive account. I have all of my notebooks on my desktop and have no interest in syncing to the cloud. In addition, suppose I'm off the grid with no internet. I was able to use OneNote 2010 without the internet. How can I do...
  7. Don't see my desktop folders; want to remove the tiles.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Don't see my desktop folders; want to remove the tiles.: Running Windows 10 Pro. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dont-see-my-desktop-folders-want-to-remove-the/f1c89c2d-a518-4fea-b80c-51e5c49c21db
  8. I don't want a start-up PIN.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't want a start-up PIN.: I don't want a start-up PIN. but suddenly my computer is asking me to set one up. I am running windows 10. How do I stop It? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/i-dont-want-a-start-up-pin/e7198451-52d4-4577-8181-f5f917f7b813"
  9. Touchpad Freezes/Touchpad opens Start Menu when I don't want it to.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touchpad Freezes/Touchpad opens Start Menu when I don't want it to.: Hello, #1 For some reason my touchpad on my HP 15 (2015 model with 8.1, now upgraded to Windows 10 1511) freezes. I hate that when it happens, you cant use it for 20 or 30 seconds or so. I close my lid and open it back up and it works normal, but then after a little bit it...
  10. 2 avatars

in Windows 10 Support
    2 avatars: Win 10 suddenly started showing 2 avatar places on the login screen, but I only have one active user account. Michael 2740