Windows 10: Don't want to see two Microsoft guys every time I switch on my pc

Discus and support Don't want to see two Microsoft guys every time I switch on my pc in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I don't appreciate being forced to see a photo of what I presume are the Microsoft creators when I switch on my pc. I don't mind other photos with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RobertsCarole, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Don't want to see two Microsoft guys every time I switch on my pc

I don't appreciate being forced to see a photo of what I presume are the Microsoft creators when I switch on my pc. I don't mind other photos with views being imposed. How can I remove seeing these two guys every day ?

:)

RobertsCarole, Mar 28, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 28, 2020
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Don't want to see two Microsoft guys every time I switch on my pc [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Don't want to see two Microsoft guys every time I switch on my pc

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Don't want to see two Microsoft guys every time I switch on my pc

1. Don't want to see two Microsoft guys every time I switch on my pc - Similar Threads - Don't Microsoft guys

2. I don't want to sign in to my laptop every morning!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to sign in to my laptop every morning!: I have Window 11 version 22H2 64 bit. If that helpsI still have to sign in to Windows on my laptop every day. I am the only one that uses this laptop! Please If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it !And I put the "Topics" at Settings because it didn't have sign in...
  3. I don't want to sign in to my laptop every morning!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to sign in to my laptop every morning!: I have Window 11 version 22H2 64 bit. If that helpsI still have to sign in to Windows on my laptop every day. I am the only one that uses this laptop! Please If you can help me, I would greatly appreciate it !And I put the "Topics" at Settings because it didn't have sign in...
  4. Prompted for BitLocker recovery key every time I switch on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prompted for BitLocker recovery key every time I switch on my pc: I am prompted to enter Bitlocker Recovery Key everytime I switch on my computer. It did not used to happen before. I have Windows11 installed and have no idea what has caused it. After I entered my bitlocker key the first time, the windows did not load, so I had to reset kept...
  5. Prompted for BitLocker recovery key every time I switch on my pc

Prompted for BitLocker recovery key every time I switch on my pc: I am prompted to enter Bitlocker Recovery Key everytime I switch on my computer. It did not used to happen before. I have Windows11 installed and have no idea what has caused it. After I entered my bitlocker key the first time, the windows did not load, so I had to reset kept...
  6. I don't see "Reset This PC"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't see "Reset This PC": Hi. I'm having a big problem here. I was try to fix my computer and was think about resetting it when it toll me that it rebooted so many time that it couldn't fix the problem. So I decided to reset it. I presses f1 click on troubleshoot. and instead of letting my to the...
  7. I don't see "Reset This PC"

I don't see "Reset This PC": Hi. I'm having a big problem here. I was try to fix my computer and was think about resetting it when it toll me that it rebooted so many time that it couldn't fix the problem. So I decided to reset it. I presses f1 click on troubleshoot. and instead of letting my to the...
  8. I don't see "Reset This PC"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I don't want to sign in to windows, every time I log on to my laptop.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I don't want to sign in to windows, every time I log on to my laptop.: How do I turn of Windows sign-in on my personal laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-sign-in-to-windows-every-time-i-log/f4941aa6-7902-456d-b3b6-f06054e63e21
  10. I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want to sign in all the time for every thing: I don't want to sign in for everything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-to-sign-in-all-the-time-for-every/0d8226c6-edce-4f7e-95b0-0d2eb678968c